3 New Developers join Nintendo's Revolution!

Homicidal_Gamer

Yay I'm dead!
Jul 21, 2006
Over the Stars
Source: *CLICK HERE*

terminal.jpg

The Terminal Reality job listing (looking for a Programmer) states: Terminal Reality is the proud developer of titles such as BloodRayne II, Aeon Flux and Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run. Terminal Reality is currently developing games for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii, and PlayStation Portable platforms and has several positions available...Terminal Reality, Inc. is looking for programmers to work on projects involving current and next-generation game systems (Wii, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360).

coresoft.jpg

The Coresoft (who has developed games like Bass Pro Fishing and Dear Hunter) job listing (for Programmers) states: Mid-Level to Senior PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, PSP, and DS Programmers...The ideal candidate would also have experience with the following: PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, PSP, or DS experience.

papaya.gif

The Papaya Studio (who has developed games like Top Gear and Whirl Tour) job listing (for Programmers) states: Under close supervision of the Lead of Software Engineering: Design, research and develop video game software for Playstation3, Xbox360, Nintendo Wii and PC platforms, including 3D game engines, editor, tools, plug-ins, and libraries. Program software using C/C++, Assembly, OpenGL, and DirectX, implementing 3D math, latest 3D graphic technology, coding abilities, and system design and architecture skills.

This is no doubt great news! The Wii is getting a lot of attention! Lets hope these three devs come up with some unique and great ways to play games! Lets hope this continues! :)

-Homicidal_Gamer

Last edited:
I hate GTA, but I think it's better that it doesnt come to the wii, since Thompson is all over it...so it can cause Nintendo to be a victim.. of the thompson...

The more developers the merrier! As long as they keep straight and don't produce any crappy titles that makes the Wii look bad...i'll be watching em'....:scared:

I think lots of n00b developers are also going to join becuz the Wii is less powerful then the other system making it easier for them to make games so I can see lots of crappy games coming our way.

Brokine said:
I think lots of n00b developers are also going to join becuz the Wii is less powerful then the other system making it easier for them to make games so I can see lots of crappy games coming our way.
I know! This is great! :)

Brokine said:
That seems like total speculation, think about it, if they were total noob devs then Nintendo wouldn't produce there games, Nintendo's not dumb.:tard:

Back