3 Very Low Wii Games Reviewed by IGN

i was just about to post the ign review of cooking mama. ign shut cooking mama's stove lol....i didnt even plan on getting tha game. The next game i might get is Medal of Honor

I'm getting Medal of Honor I think.
But I wasn't expecting these games to be good in the first place. I thought out of all of them that Cooking Mama would get the best score.

me too. ppl said it was going to be great. well u cant always agree with game site reviews so ppl will review it and we can get there opinions. Yeah, MOH im not sure yet.. i think that there wont be a HUGE game until online play comes with mario strikers. Super mario paper should be good. Not sure if i am going to get it yet.( same with MP8)

Aw. And I had hopes for Wing Island and Cooking Mama.

Don't let me down, Blazing Angels!

I didnt expect any of those games to receive great scores...but bet they aren't bad to play!

I think a lot of it was that it was fun, but it just didn't last. I could imagine the marble game being fun to play for a bit, but I would never buy it. Same with Cooking Mama.

They are typically pretty good with their reviews. They nailed the Sonic review, I'm glad I rented instead of bought. Pilotwings was cool 10-15 years ago, nowadays that kind of vibe just doesn't go over well with most gamers. Also, basically providing a carbon copy of a DS game to the Wii isn't a great idea. There is a lot of difference between a $35 portable game and a $50 console game. When you are asking $50 for a game, it better have some lasting appeal. Those 3 games look like renters all the way.

I expected slightly better scores out of Wing Island and Cooking Mama but I wouldn't have bought them anyway so oh well...

MoH, Mario Party 8, Super Paper Mario have my hopes though I'm a bit worried about MoH.

from those 3 games i knew reviews would never be too high...

the only one of those i was even considering looking at getting was kororinpa, and i still might.

its a pick and play puzzle game, that would remind me of monkeyball..

but we do need some good games to be released, i barely play my wii these days (havent touched in about a month, been 360 all the way)

I'm very surprised about their review on Cooking Mama...and if you read it they only point out like 3 things they didn't like about it. Then they go and give a 5 or w/e bs they gave it. IGN just hates the Wii. They still have a huge hard one for Sony and its PS3 machine so they refuse to deem any Wii games as good. Now Wing Pilots and the marble game which I can't spell right aren't my type of games but they look pretty decent to me. On a last note I've been playing my Wii so much lately. Red Steel Multiplayer is AWESOME. That, Trauma Center, and Elebits are a handful and should last me a for awhile. Then I might get Super Paper Mario and PoP.

MasterJedi2U said:
I'm very surprised about their review on Cooking Mama...and if you read it they only point out like 3 things they didn't like about it. Then they go and give a 5 or w/e bs they gave it. IGN just hates the Wii. They still have a huge hard one for Sony and its PS3 machine so they refuse to deem any Wii games as good. Now Wing Pilots and the marble game which I can't spell right aren't my type of games but they look pretty decent to me. On a last note I've been playing my Wii so much lately. Red Steel Multiplayer is AWESOME. That, Trauma Center, and Elebits are a handful and should last me a for awhile. Then I might get Super Paper Mario and PoP.
No, if you are going to say any website hates the wii say 1up or Gamespot.

IGN has given fairly good reviews. Gamespot: Zelda 8.8 :rolleyes: Red Steel: 5.5 :rolleyes:

I have been eyeing Marble Mania for a few months now and the negative reviews really discourage me, although most of the negativity is that its fun, just to short. Since its only 40 bucks new, hopefully they will be 25-30 on ebay in a month or so.

Back