Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

300 trophies

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube' started by Lord Haku, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Lord Haku

Lord Haku I have returned

Wii Friend Code: 1234-1234-1234-1234
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Has anyone here collected ALLLLLLLL................. the trophies in SSBM I only got to 280

2. linkzeldagame

linkzeldagame Posts when necessary.

Nope havent got all trophies - i think i've got 285 or something like that. Maybe I should try play 1st player mode on very hard mode. And I've played it for like a whole month (the game records how long u've been playing for!)

3. Trickz

Trickz -_-

Haven't gotten them all, I'm missing 1 or 2. I don't think you can get them all without the Japanese version or something.

4. Mr_Stoukaph

Mr_Stoukaph WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 2509-0795-4188-6793
    2509-0795-4188-6793
    Yes! I have...wait. Dark_Void has and he gave me his mem. card info:p

5. nintendo lover

nintendo lover WiiChat Member

In my case I got to about 250 trophies. I wish I could get them all but Trickz is right. There are like 2 trophies that you can only get by using the Japan version.

6. marthpwns

marthpwns WiiChat Member

the most i had was 272 i never got the evil moon guy from loz mm but that files gone im currently working on a new one i have played for about 2 days in total now, ive owned the new file for a week and i got everyone but mr game and watch im missing a few lvls and i have like 100 trophies

7. Dark Void

Dark Void WiiChat Member

lol. im missing one trophy "score points in every bonus category" and yes i did copy the game onto Stoukaph's Memory card.

8. Mario Famous

Mario Famous Mr. Nintendo

I've already collected them all. The last one I achieved was the Gamecube trophy.

9. m7ticalm

m7ticalm WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 0287-9971-6660-4138
    0287-9971-6660-4138
    I got them all, the last one i got was the pikmin one cause i had to get the save off my friend

10. Mario Famous

That was the first tropy I got. When I first played the game it said that I got the pikmin trophy...I didn't know what was happening

11. sasuke747

sasuke747 #1 Sonic Fan.

You're all so naive it's not cool having all the trophy's it's only cool to have....
    *Goes and check on my Game* 228 trophy's xD

12. JCpackers05

JCpackers05 NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC

i have like 275 my most recent one was giga bowser......does anything happen if you get all 300???

13. sasuke747

sasuke747 #1 Sonic Fan.

Prolly not maybe you get like a special trophy called Every Single Trophy in SSBM Trophy :D :p

So there would be 301 trophys :D

14. ganondorf234

ganondorf234 Darkness Within!!!!!!!!!

i need 2 more not counting the japan ones and there are 3 japan trophys.
    there is only 290 not counting the japan ones so there are 293.

15. wolf231

wolf231 Aka The_Toilet_of_Doom :P

Here is the complete list, hope it helps:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Trophy | Method(s) to Obtain |
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | 1. Mario | Clear Classic Mode with character |
    | 2. Mario [Smash] | Clear Adventure Mode with character |
    | 3. Mario [Smash] | Clear All-Star Mode with character |
    | 4. Donkey Kong | Beat Classic with character |
    | 5. Donkey Kong [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 6. Donkey Kong [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 7. Link | Beat Classic with character |
    | 8. Link [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 9. Link [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 10.Samus Aran | Beat Classic with character |
    | 11. Samus Aran [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 12. Samus Aran [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 13. Yoshi | Beat Classic with character |
    | 14. Yoshi [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 15. Yoshi [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 16. Kirby | Beat Classic with character |
    | 17. Kirby [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 18. Kirby [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 19. Fox McCloud | Beat Classic with character |
    | 20. Fox McCloud [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 21. Fox McCloud [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 22. Pikachu | Beat Classic with character |
    | 23. Pikachu [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 24. Pikachu [Smash] | Pokemon Beat All-Star with character |
    | 25. Ness | Beat Classic with character |
    | 26. Ness [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 27. Ness [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 28. Captain Falcon | Beat Classic with character |
    | 29. Captain Falcon [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 30. Captain Falcon [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 31. Bowser | Beat Classic with character |
    | 32. Bowser [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 33. Bowser [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 34. Peach | Beat Classic with character |
    | 35. Peach [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 36. Peach [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 37. Ice Climbers | Beat Classic with character |
    | 38. Ice Climbers [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 39. Ice Climbers [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 40. Zelda | Beat Classic with character |
    | 41. Zelda [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 42. Zelda [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 43. Sheik | Beat Classic with character |
    | 44. Sheik [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 45. Sheik [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 46. Luigi | Beat Classic with character |
    | 47. Luigi [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 48. Luigi [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 49. Jigglypuff | Beat Classic with character |
    | 50. Jigglypuff [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 51. Jigglypuff [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 52. Mewtwo | Beat Classic with character |
    | 53. Mewtwo [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 54. Mewtwo [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 55. Marth | Beat Classic with character |
    | 56. Marth [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 57. Marth [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 58. Mr. Game & Watch | Beat Classic with character |
    | 59. Mr. Game & Watch [Smash]| Beat Adventure with character |
    | 60. Mr. Game & Watch [Smash]| Beat All-Star with character |
    | 61. Dr. Mario | Beat Classic with character |
    | 62. Dr. Mario [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 63. Dr. Mario [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 64. Ganondorf | Beat Classic with character |
    | 65. Ganondorf [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 66. Ganondorf [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 67. Falco Lombardi | Beat Classic with character |
    | 68. Falco Lombardi [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 69. Falco Lombardi [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 70. Young Link | Beat Classic with character |
    | 71. Young Link [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 72. Young Link [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 73. Pichu | Beat Classic with character |
    | 74. Pichu [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 75. Pichu [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 76. Roy | Beat Classic with character |
    | 77. Roy [Smash] | Beat Adventure with character |
    | 78. Roy [Smash] | Beat All-Star with character |
    | 79. Male Wire Frame | Beat 100-Man Melee in four min. (240 seconds) or less |
    | 80. Female Wire Frame | Beat at least 100 opponents in Endless Melee |
    | 81. Fighting Wire Frames | Beat 15-Minute Melee |
    | 82. Giga Bowser | Beat Giga Bowser in Adventure without using a continue|
    | 83. Master Hand | Beat Classic on Hard or Very Hard w/o using a continue|
    | 84. Crazy Hand | Beat Adventure on Hard or Very Hard w/o a continuation|
    | 85. Food | Play 1000 Vs. matches |
    | 86. Maxim Tomato | Play 10 Vs. matches |
    | 87. Heart Container | Play 100 Vs. matches |
    | 88. Warp Star | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 89. Ray Gun | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 90. Super Scope | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 91. Fire Flower | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 92. Lip's Stick | Complete more than 20 combos in Training |
    | 93. Star Rod | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 94. Beam Sword | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 95. Home-Run Bat | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 96. Fan | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 97. Hammer | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 98. Green Shell | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 99. Red Shell | Lottery Only |
    | 100. Flipper | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 101. Freezie | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 102. Mr. Saturn | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 103. Bob-omb | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 104. Motion-Sensor Bomb | Beat Event Match 3 |
    | 105. Super Mushroom | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 106. Poison Mushroom | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 107. Starman | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 108. Parasol | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 109. Screw Attack | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 110. Metal Box | Complete more than 10 combos in Training |
    | 111. Bunny Hood | Complete more than 125 combined combos in Training |
    | 112. Cloaking Device | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 113. Barrel Cannon | Donkey Kong Country Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 114. Party Ball | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 115. Crate | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 116. Barrel | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 117. Capsule | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 118. Egg | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 119. Smash Coins | Play Coin Battle 100 times |
    | 120. Poke Ball | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 121. Venusaur | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 122. Charizard | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 123. Squirtle | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 124. Blastoise | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 125. Clefairy | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 126. Electrode | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 127. Weezing | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 128. Chansey | Lottery Only |
    | 129. Goldeen | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 130. Staryu | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 131. Snorlax | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 132. Articuno | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 133. Zapdos | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 134. Moltres | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 135. Mew | Beat All-Star on Hard or Very Hard |
    | 136. Chikorita | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 137. Cyndaquil | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 138. Togepi | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 139. Bellossom | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 140. Marill | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 141. Sudowoodo | Unlock Poke Floats stage |
    | 142. Unown | Hit combined total of 16,503 ft in Home Run Contest |
    | 143. Wobbuffet | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 144. Scizor | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 145. Porygon 2 | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 146. Raikou | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 147. Entei | Beat Event Match 26 |
    | 148. Suicune | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 149. Lugia | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 150. Ho-oh | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 151. Celebi | Find in a Poke Ball in single player mode (1 in 251 |
    | | chance) after you've unlocked everything in the game |
    | 152. Toad | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 153. Coin | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 154. Vegetable | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 155. Megavitamins | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 156. Lon Lon Milk | Beat Target Test with all characters in less than |
    | | minutes (1,500 seconds) |
    | 157. Kirby Hat 1 | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 158. Kirby Hat 2 | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 159. Kirby Hat 3 | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 160. Kirby Hat 4 | Unlock Jigglypuff, Luigi, Mewtwo, Marth, and Mr. Game |
    | | & Watch |
    | 161. Kirby Hat 5 | Unlock Ganondorf, Young Link, Roy, Pichu, Dr. Mario, |
    | | and Falco |
    | 162. Princess Peach's Castle| Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 163. Bullet Bill | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 164. Lakitu | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 165. Pidgit | Lottery / Random Appearance (after beating Classic and|
    | | Adventure) |
    | 166. Birdo | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 167. Klap Trap | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 168. Shy Guys | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 169. Pak E. Derm | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 170. Tingle | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 171. Moon | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 172. Turtle | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 173. Four Giants | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 174. Master Sword | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 175. Falcon Flyer | Unlock Big Blue stage |
    | 176. F-Zero Racers | Get all primary (Adventure) Smash Trophies |
    | 177. Mute City | Walk a distance of 3,300 feet or more |
    | 178. Arwing | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 179. Great Fox | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 180. Peppy Hare | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 181. Slippy Toad | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 182. Kraid | Unlock Brinstar Depths stage |
    | 183. Chozo Statue | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 184. Whispy Woods | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 185. Fountain of Dreams | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 186. UFO | Unlock Fourside stage |
    | 187. Pokemon Stadium | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 188. Game & Watch | Beat Event Match 45 |
    | 189. Target | Beat Target Test with all characters |
    | 190. Sandbag | Hit 990 feet or more in Home Run Contest |
    | 191. Battlefield | Beat All-Star Mode |
    | 192. Final Destination | Beat Event Match 51 |
    | 193. Goomba | Beat Event Match 14 |
    | 194. Koopa Troopa | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 195. Koopa Paratroopa | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 196. ReDead | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 197. Octorok | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 198. Like Like | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 199. Topi | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 200. Polar Bear | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 201. Raccoon Mario | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 202. Metal Mario | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 203. Paper Mario | Hit 1,485 feet or more in Home Run Contest |
    | 204. Wario Beat | All-Star without using a continue |
    | 205. Plum | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 206. Daisy | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 207. Waluigi | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 208. Thwomp | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 209. Boo | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 210. Koopa Clown Car | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 211. Viruses | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 212. Bucket | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 213. Racing Kart | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 214. Baby Mario | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 215. Baby Bowser | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 216. Raphael Raven | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 217. Dixie Kong | Lottery Only |
    | 218. King K. Rool | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 219. Goron | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 220. Marin | Unlock Sound Test |
    | 221. Majora's Mask | Beat Event Match 47 |
    | 222. Ocarina of Time | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 223. Samurai Goroh | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 224. Dr. Stewart | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 225. Jody Summer | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 226. Landmaster Tank | Get a combined total of over 1,000 KOs |
    | 227. Wolfen | Beat Adventure in 1,100 seconds (or less) |
    | 228. Andross (SNES) | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 229. Andross | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 230. Samus's Starship | Beat the Brinstar escape in Adventure mode |
    | 231. Metroid | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 232. Ridley | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 233. Fire Kirby | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 234. Fighter Kirby | Lottery Only |
    | 235. Ball Kirby | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 236. Waddle Dee | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 237. King Dedede | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 238. Rick | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 239. Gooey | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 240. Meta-Knight | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 241. Paula | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 242. Jeff | Lottery Only |
    | 243. Poo | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 244. Starman | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 245. Bulbasaur | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 246. Poliwhirl | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 247. Ditto | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 248. Eevee | Lottery Only |
    | 249. Totodile | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 250. Crobat | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 251. Cleffa | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 252. Igglybuff | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 253. Steelix | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 254. Heracross | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 255. Meowth | Get every alternate (All-Star) Smash trophy |
    | 256. Professor Oak | Lottery Only |
    | 257. Misty | Lottery Only |
    | 258. ZERO-ONE | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 259. Maruo Maruhige | Lottery Only |
    | 260. Ryota Hayami | Lottery / Random Appearance / Wave Race save on same |
    | | memory card |
    | 261. Kensuke Kimachi | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 262. Love Giant | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 263. Hate Giant | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 264. Ray Mk II | Lottery Only |
    | 265. Bayonette | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 266. Annie | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 267. Tom Nook | Collect more than 1,000 coins |
    | 268. Totakeke | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 269. Mr. Resetti | KO more than five players in Cruel Melee |
    | 270. Heririn | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 271. Alpha | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 272. Vacuum Luigi | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 273. Pikmin | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 274. Captain Olimar | Must have a Pikmin saved game on same memory card. |
    | | Japanese users, for an alternative, see trophy 292. |
    | 275. Excitebike | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 276. Donkey Kong Jr. | Earn all Normal (Classic) Character trophies |
    | 277. Ducks | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 278. Bubbles | Lottery Only |
    | 279. Eggplant Man | Lottery Only |
    | 280. Mach Rider | Beat Classic in 300 seconds or less |
    | 281. Balloon Fighter | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 282. Stanley | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 283. Pit | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 284. Dr. Wright | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 285. Donbe & Hikari | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 286. Ayumi Tachibana | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 287. Monster | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 288. Sheriff | Beat Target Test in 750 seconds or less |
    | 289. Diskun | Get points at least once in every bonus category |
    | 290. GCN | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 291. (276.) Tamagon (Japan) | Lottery / Random Appearance |
    | 292.* Mario + Yoshi | Method unknown (for Non-Japanese version) In Japan, |
    | | must bring Memory Card with SSBM save to a participat-|
    | | ing vendor that will write data on Memory Card to |
    | | unlock trophy. |
    | 293.* Samus Without Mask | Method unknown (for Non-Japanese version). For |
    | | Japanese users, see trophy 292. |

16. ganondorf234

thanks wolf231.

17. Mario Famous

...Thats odd, I found the last 3 randomly in Adventure mode.

18. ganondorf234

in japan version.

19. BlightedArt

BlightedArt vv OMG Emo hampster!! vv

I had about 290, then had to whipe my memory card.

20. SuperSmasher025

SuperSmasher025 Beware the fangirls ....

so how many are there exactly in the US version cuz i think i got 290?