Leonidas

WiiChat Member
Mar 19, 2007
Ay yo! Any of yall honks know anything about a 300 game coming out for the Wii? I know there is one for the PSP, but how about any other consoles?
Piece!

LOL...Just cuz of your forum name I'm gonna go ahead and say that you're a cool dude. 300 = THE MOST BADASS MOVIE OF ALL TIME. I'd love to have this game on the Wii. It would definitely get M or AO...lol

SPARTANS! PREPARE FOR GLORY!

man, I haven't see the movie yet, got to watch it... hopefully over the weekend

Just a friendly warning: DO NOT bring your wife or girlfriend. Caught my ho *DELETED due to a bunch of babies that will never even kiss a girl complaining* herself in the theater!

Last edited:
Leonidas said:
Just a friendly warning: DO NOT bring your wife or girlfriend. Caught my ho fingerblasting herself in the theater!

Lol...can you blame her though? I mean its like you going to the Playboy mansion at nighttime. And they trained really hard for that movie...and it shows. The epitome of BUILT.

MasterJedi2U said:
Lol...can you blame her though? I mean its like you going to the Playboy mansion at nighttime. And they trained really hard for that movie...and it shows. The epitome of BUILT.

Oh, not at all. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't do a little pumping off thinking about Leonidas' abs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH man thats pretty great...i think im gunna invite sum gurls to come with me when i go to see it u know so i have two GREAT things to see =)

gh05t said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH man thats pretty great...i think im gunna invite sum gurls to come with me when i go to see it u know so i have two GREAT things to see =)

No need to bring chicks, my man - there are plenty of boob shots in this flick. Not gigantic ones, but boobs none the less.

Anyway, you won't really care about girls during this movie. You'll be too busy concentrating on all the ball crushing and ass stomping thats going on!

Back