or birds eye view strategy game like warcraft style battles

or both somehow

illmasaki said:
300 in imax was so amazing

300 on the wii great idea

i wonder if they would make it more of a hack and slash

or birds eye view strategy game like warcraft style battles

or both somehow

I'm thinking more of a "hack and slash." Sword fighting, spear throwing, **** like that. Also, it would be nice if they could somehow work the sex scene into it as well.

are you guys serious...everyone knows the pattern. It is pretty kickass for a game to turn to the big screen, but visa versa, nah.

still waiting for megaman movie

ocdan said:
are you guys serious...everyone knows the pattern. It is pretty kickass for a game to turn to the big screen, but visa versa, nah.

still waiting for megaman movie

I know the pattern, but 300 is such a bad ass mother f'er of a movie, that it would literally be impossible for the game to not rule.

Leonidas said:
I'm thinking more of a "hack and slash." Sword fighting, spear throwing, **** like that. Also, it would be nice if they could somehow work the sex scene into it as well.

sex scene hahaha they wont let this have a sex scene its way to hollywood

better idea would b leisure suit larry for the wii haha

ottoman said:
the film is too new to bring out a game, give it time.

it is new and if they were going to release it the early it would have been released around the same time of the movie kinda like tmnt

maybe when it comes out on dvd who knows

maybe years later like warriors

LMAO...I can't believe you just said that. Remember, "Only Spartan women give birth to REAL MEN!" Preach it Queen Bee...lol. Leoniadas was definitely keeping her up ALL NIGHT LONG though. That bastard towards the end definitely deserved what he got. I grinned like Midna when she got her revenge. Wimpy ass politicians...

MasterJedi2U said:
LMAO...I can't believe you just said that. Remember, "Only Spartan women give birth to REAL MEN!" Preach it Queen Bee...lol. Leoniadas was definitely keeping her up ALL NIGHT LONG though. That bastard towards the end definitely deserved what he got. I grinned like Midna when she got her revenge. Wimpy ass politicians...

Damn bro! While I agree, watch out for spoilers!

Just watched this flick for the third time and holy **** am I pumped up!

"You bring the heads and skulls of conquered kings to my city steps, you insult my queen, you threaten my people with slavery and death. Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should've done the same"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

illmasaki said:
sex scene hahaha they wont let this have a sex scene its way to hollywood

better idea would b leisure suit larry for the wii haha

leisure suit larry was an amazing game ;) and there was a sex scene in god of war where you could knock the vase off the table but you didn't see anything just nosies

Time for darkp to be strange

Theres a site full of them (cant post link not worksafe but can pm it)

I would hate to see 300 being made as a game seeing as most movie based games never really turn out that well.

Oh and for those of you who wish to see the movie again without having to pay for a ticket then I suggest you check this out..

http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/4/386

Wii_Smurf said:
Im watching it tomorrow at the Imax :)
What an Experience xD

To quote myself lol. The Imax is the bast place to see 300, Actually anything lol

Best line though

Persian Emissary: This is madness!

Spartan King Leonidas: Madness? This is Sparta!

*Chuck Norris kick*

Spartan King Leonidas: I win :D [Added for my Humor]

But great film! A game for the Wii would rock lol

Back