3000 POints to spend..

Lost Savior said:
I have played and currently own in on VC. It's definitely one of the best in the series, as it is just an upgrade from the original from the NES. Definitely worth the 800 points!

I'll check it out, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Just a couple things that are annoying (but toned down from the original):

1. Be careful of your jumps.
2. When you get hit by an enemy, you will jump back automatically causing you to hit something that you didn't want to (like a hole or water in which you die instantly).
3. The last boss.

If you can get by all those, you will like it!

Lost Savior said:
Just a couple things that are annoying (but toned down from the original):

1. Be careful of your jumps.
2. When you get hit by an enemy, you will jump back automatically causing you to hit something that you didn't want to (like a hole or water in which you die instantly).
3. The last boss.

If you can get by all those, you will like it!

Sounds like simons quest:lol:

That game wasn't too bad, just not the best in the series. I somehow managed to beat the game when I was very young. Don't ask how I did, because I wouldn't remember the steps! Back then, gamefaqs.com or any other help hadn't existed (and I was too shy to call the support line).

Lost Savior said:
That game wasn't too bad, just not the best in the series. I somehow managed to beat the game when I was very young. Don't ask how I did, because I wouldn't remember the steps! Back then, gamefaqs.com or any other help hadn't existed (and I was too shy to call the support line).

Equip the red stone and kneel down at that wall for 8 seconds.

How you figured that out I don't know:lol:

No idea. I think my mind was too obsessed with nintendo games back then, haha.

But anyways, back on topic:

Castlevania 4 along with those shmup's that were listed would make excellent choices!

Lost Savior said:
No idea. I think my mind was too obsessed with nintendo games back then, haha.

But anyways, back on topic:

Castlevania 4 along with those shmup's that were listed would make excellent choices!

Obsession leads to answers I see.

--

I recommend you check out vc-reviews they have an easily manipulatable menu and ratings and reviews for every vc game to date.

Back