<33 Wii Charge Station

The Plague

Village Idiot
Apr 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
1182-9984-2366-3934
So, last week I went on gamestop's site to check out the Wii accessories..I saw the charge station, which charges 2 remotes at the same time, or you can play with one while charging the other..

It cost $30 and I was willing to pay that much for endless use of the Wiimote without ever replacing its batteries again..

Basically, it comes with

- The main component, the charge station with LED lights to alert you when the Wiimotes are done charging
- 2 battery packs designed to fit in the Wiimote perfectly
- 2 battery covers with rubberized exterior for improved grip

Ah, both Wiimotes had 1 bar of battery life on them, so I left them charging..Green light = charing, blue light = done...However, this was at my bedtime..Woke up the next morning, both charged..

Ahh, full battery = Lots of play time ^^

I really do recommend this to anybody that doesn't want to spend the $5 they're required to spend for 2 batteries...Battery prices are ridiculous these days.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll be picking up a charge station soon, hopefully.

the power goes through your wii's USB port doesnt it?

yeh i had to pay £6 just for some batteries. im gna get rechargable batteries, becuse i intent on getting more wii remotes (3 or 4) so i would have to but 2 charge stations.

ottoman said:
yeh i had to pay £6 just for some batteries. im gna get rechargable batteries, becuse i intent on getting more wii remotes (3 or 4) so i would have to but 2 charge stations.

You can't get rechargable batteries for the Wii, it uses alcholi batteries which u cant get in rechargable format, so your only option is a charge station, there great, 3 hours and my wii remote was full.

---Brian--- said:
You can't get rechargable batteries for the Wii, it uses alcholi batteries which u cant get in rechargable format, so your only option is a charge station, there great, 3 hours and my wii remote was full.

Ummm WTF?

I cannot believe you actually just said that, like, even if you were misinformed you still wouldn't be stupid enough to believe that.

Simple logic would tell you otherwise.

I mean. I cannot believe it.

My god. Are your parents brother and sister?

To answer all your questions

- I'm not a female, but i dunno how else to express my strong feelings for my charge station.. LOL

- No, it doesn't go through the USB thingie..Its one of the outlet thingies that you plug in the wall...Charge time for 2 remotes is like 3-4 hours and for one remote it took me like 1 hour, hour and a half..

- I'm glad im not the only one suffering from battery prices! lol

---Brian--- said:

Huh, I didn't know that. I guess that means that I've not been playing my Wii for the past 4 months with rechargable batteries I bought from Walmart. I guess that means I haven't been taking those drained batteries and putting them in my 8 cell recharger so I can use them again and again.

BTW: I use NiMH 2500mAH batteries. For anyone who couldn't see through my sarcasm, they work fine.

Back