$330 a good deal?

glenmoe2

WiiChat Member
Oct 16, 2007
Hey guys. I was just wondering if you thought that $330(including shipping) was a good deal on a wii off ebay. I want a wii now and don't want to be at the stores hours early. I myself thought it wasn't too bad. Please post your thoughts.

Me too, but I'm in a situation where I can't get to the store early enough. Please respond saying if 330 dollars is a good deal off ebay.

no it is not. Try looking for one cheaper. Try looking for one with the real price.

pro gamer said:
Try looking for one with the real price.

He's probably not gonna find a wii on ebay for retail price. The only reason people sell wiis on ebay is because they wanna make a profit from it. Their not gonna buy it at the store than sell it on ebay for the same price. Thats just a waste of time.

As long as the wii's in good condition, its a decent price for getting it off ebay. Try to find 1 cheaper though, if not than you should get the $330 wii.

hey where i live at a brand new wii cost $314.00 (with taxes) but your only paying a few dollars more for it. but then again not sure if the one u are buying is new so if not, check to make sure its in good condition and what not and if all checks out and u really want it go ahead and buy it.

Brand new wii w/ shipping for $330 on eBay is good! I couldn't find one at that price they're usually 350 w/ shipping when I looked : /

I've been charging people 300$ for a Wii.

I get up early Sunday mornings and pick one up. easy peasy

let me think.......... yes and no

yes-At least they have it.

No-You can find one cheaper if you look 6 monthes like I did:lol:

yes its worth it
(if it works and doesnt break)

its only 80 bucks more
it must not be to much out of ur range if ur considering it

but their are draw backs
what if it breaks or something

get some good games too
because if their arent games u like u might want another system