:(

Wii Want Wii!

We have got it
Aug 10, 2006
Hemet,CA
Wii Online Code
1552-4343-3050-4813
My Mom and Dad said they will get me a Wii for My B-day (18th of Nov.). But now its sketchey. Availbility is the cause. So now im leaning towards a 360. :(

What do you mean by availability? There are going to be like 4 million Wiis released in the US. Surly there's a Best Buy or Circuit City or even a Wal-Mart in your town.

Sounds more like you just want a 360, so if you feel that way, go for it. 360's getting a lot of good games this winter and many of the bugs have been worked out of the system. If I had enough, I'd already have a 360, although I would make sure to have a Wii first. I mean come one, Zelda: Twilight Princess just looks spectacular and Red Steel will probably be good for multiplay.

NateTheGreat said:
What do you mean by availability? There are going to be like 4 million Wiis released in the US. Surly there's a Best Buy or Circuit City or even a Wal-Mart in your town.

Sounds more like you just want a 360, so if you feel that way, go for it. 360's getting a lot of good games this winter and many of the bugs have been worked out of the system. If I had enough, I'd already have a 360, although I would make sure to have a Wii first. I mean come one, Zelda: Twilight Princess just looks spectacular and Red Steel will probably be good for multiplay.

I completely agree with you man... you have to be an idiot to buy a 360 instead of a wii... and availability with 4 million wii's... you have all the chance in the world to get one.

Arcadium said:
I completely agree with you man... you have to be an idiot to buy a 360 instead of a wii... and availability with 4 million wii's... you have all the chance in the world to get one.
if i only had the money for eather a Wii or a 360 id get a 360 because of its online play and most of my friends (like 96% of them) have xbox360 and xbox live. anyways for the original poster. if you cant get a wii on the 19th just ask for $270 (the extra $20 is for the tax. im not sure the exact tax but it wont be more than $20 in tax) and use that money to buy it when you can. thats what im doing (my birthday is the 17th!)

But most retailers nearby said they already did pre-orders and the next one will be next month. But they wont have them until 2006. -_- Online is just too unreliable for me.

Wii Want Wii! said:
But most retailers nearby said they already did pre-orders and the next one will be next month. But they wont have them until 2006. -_- Online is just too unreliable for me.
What do you mean online is too unreliable? Do you mean your internet connection is unreliable or do you think Wii's online service will be unreliable because if it's the second one, you can't say that for sure since Wii hasn't come out yet.

I'm guessing you also meant they won't have them until 2007, right?

Seriously, if your city isn't that big, just go to Best Buy or Circuit City on launch day. There probably won't be a line.

I live in a town/city that's about 75000 people in size, which is a somewhat good sized population and I was the first to get a DS at Circuit City and the first to get a PSP at EBGames, which I never thought would happen.

Wii Want Wii! said:

Best buy isn't accepting pre-orders, you can camp out. And by the end of the year, there will be 4-11 million wii's.

NateTheGreat said:
I live in a town/city that's about 75000 people in size, which is a somewhat good sized population and I was the first to get a DS at Circuit City and the first to get a PSP at EBGames, which I never thought would happen.
that got me curious of how many people live in my town so i googled it and DAMN i supprised at the results. the population of Milford, Ohio as of July 2005 is only 6,325! i just got WAY more confidance that im getting a wii on the 19th!

Yes i meant 2007 and the internet pre-orders are too unreliable. By the way my population of my city, Hemet, California: The population was 58,812 at the 2000 census.

Well then, you probably have a semi-good chance of snagging one. Just get there 30min to an hour before it opens, park close and if need be, flatten your body up against the sliding automatic doors like you're being put up against a wall by a cop. Yes, you will get strange looks from people, but who cares, you're on a mission and nothing/no-one will stop you!

Wii Want Wii! said:
One problem. Im not getting it. My parents are. -_- so embarrassing.

Just wait out for yourself. Just tell you parents there might be a problem so you would like to wait out yourself.

Wii Want Wii! said:
They think im too young. Im 12. -_______- Embarassing once again.

Don't be embarassed lol, just ask them to wait out with you then! Or if you do a Wal-Mart all you gotta do is wait in the store.

Back