360 and Wii combo?

ResEvil4

Money Maker
Jul 8, 2007
Hell
I'm considering buying the Xbox 360 but i was wondering if it is a good console to go along with the wii soemone please help me here?

wii60 is prolly the best combination you could have, but be aware, the wii may seem inferior after playing xbox a while

I'll have a 360/Wii combo in the upcoming months, and I'm looking forward to it. It's not about the visual for me, it's just about having a good time.

I'm a proud Wii60 owner. Though I hope to be a PSWii60 owner eventually. :D

But yeah, if you were to get one of the other two to complement your Wii, I'd go with the 360. That would probably give you more variety than any other combination of two consoles.

Stifler said:
I'll have a 360/Wii combo in the upcoming months, and I'm looking forward to it. It's not about the visual for me, it's just about having a good time.
its about the visuals for no one.

Xbox 360 and Wii (also known as the Wii60) is the best combination for the 7th generation consoles. 1 focuses on a new style of gameplay and fun. Another focuses on amazing graphics and fun. A great combination.

IMO, I see know need for all 3 consoles. Each has there own characteristics so it mainly depends on what they buyer wants. Usually not all 3. The total price would be:

Xbox 360: $499
Wii: $250
PS3: $599

Total = $1350 (about) and that's not including games and more controllers.

get the ps3 i got a wii 360 but im gonna buy a ps3 and sony is the best company

Back