360 and Wii combo?

Wade said:
Perhaps it's not much if you are a child and don't have to spend money on necessities. For people in the real world who have bills to pay, food to buy, etc. it can be a bit much.
Its still not much. I have an unemployed brother that has to pay for all that stuff and he just bought a 360, a bunch of games, and a $2500 TV to play it on...

You're in dire need of a reality check.

I normally don't discriminate against people based on their age. In fact, you usually seem to be quite a bit more mature than many of the people who post here, or most 15 year olds I come across on the internet in general. However, you really have no idea what you're talking about in regards to money.

Wade said:

I normally don't discriminate against people based on their age. In fact, you usually seem to be quite a bit more mature than many of the people who post here, or most 15 year olds I come across on the internet in general. However, you really have no idea what you're talking about in regards to money.

that's all i was trying to say here. :lol:

and rock collecting > viva pinata

Wade said:

Well, the only people I know that couldn't afford that are crackheads, so whatever....and like I said before: if you can't afford that then you should be trying to find a job not playing video games.

I can relate I have wii and 360 and it goes well together I think the 360 is just a little bit funner though wii dosent have any good online games unless your into pokemon :shocked: but wii is good in its own ways

I have a Wii and PS3 and I'm really satisfied......

with the PS3.

I'm thinking of getting rid of the Wii, but I might get Wii fit and just use the Wii to get in shape or something.

I've got Wii & 360. 360 gets played alot more now. Hopefully some better games will be coming out soon for the Wii. Right now my Wii is collecting dust.

Wii60 is a good combo for me because I have games to play on both. Observe:

Wii:
-Super Smash Bros. Brawl
-Tiger Woods 08
-Wii Sports
-All my gamecube games
-Spyro: the Eternal Night

360:
-Madden 08
-Halo 3

Even though there are more on the Wii side, both systems get the same amount of play (or will, in the future when those games come out).

Im Wii60, love it. Had a ps3 and sold it because it didnt offer anything MS couldnt do better :D

Back