360 attach rate now 7 games per console

Yes, more reason for me to get a 360 though it seems.
I have already asked a certain someone :)lol:) some background stuff on the system, once the money is my hand to buy this I will.

T3kNi9e said:
Its been broken for almost 2 months? Do you mean it broke after 2 months?
No...I broke it. Sent it in. Took one-and-a-half months (rounded off to 2 :p) till I got a replacement.

Woooow... I never heard it take that long. People usually says it takes 2-3 weeks for the whole process. I dont mind since I have other consoles. I just burrowed CoD3 and Super Paper Mario from my mothers "Boss"/"Employer" w/e :p

i have 4 games atm, bought 1 with console. but i've purchased like.. close to 15-20 games for it total, i return/trade in a lot.

i only have 2 for my ps3 right now, and i bought 2 with the console, but again, ive sold/traded lots of them for other games. probably owned about..5 or 6 total, not sure.

Its funny that I already have 9.

You see though, Halo 3, Mass Effect, Forza 2, Bioshock, Gears of War, Oblivion, Skate, Eternal Sonata, and Assassin's Creed were all absolute musts for me.

so I take it im the only one who OWNS (I never trade in or return EVER) over 60 Xbox 360 games??

BTW blueovalboy SICK stang and I love the quote.

im a car FANATIC I own a ton and money willing I will own a TON more Jay Leno style LOL

Singhson said:
What do you mean?

Don't you get tired?

I physically and mentally break down after a while. I get tired after sitting there for so long then I feel like eatig something, doing something else, etc.

Plus no one is awake for 24 hours. I hear even Bioshock is like 15-20 hours. Lets say you wake up at 7am you would have to play atleast 15 hours straight. Thats 10pm! If a game is 20 hours long you have to play til 3am, etc. etc.

Then there's the obvious impossible games to beat in 24 hours like Oblivion that takes almost 100 hours to beat.

T3kNi9e said:
Plus no one is awake for 24 hours.

You'd be surprised...

There's been several Koreans out there (that are dead now) who would play a game the minute they got it, and play it nonstop for days, and end up killing themselves due to exhaustion (literally)... They'd play a game constantly all day, all night, while neglecting their daily needs for survival (food, water, bathroom, sleep). All of the victims found were players of games like World Of Warcraft, and the like.

If anyone's a real gamer, It'd have to be those nutjobs who "Game till the End".

Last edited:
T3kNi9e said:
Don't you get tired?

I physically and mentally break down after a while. I get tired after sitting there for so long then I feel like eatig something, doing something else, etc.

Plus no one is awake for 24 hours. I hear even Bioshock is like 15-20 hours. Lets say you wake up at 7am you would have to play atleast 15 hours straight. Thats 10pm! If a game is 20 hours long you have to play til 3am, etc. etc.

Then there's the obvious impossible games to beat in 24 hours like Oblivion that takes almost 100 hours to beat.

LOL, When i do get a game, It's Usually plan for when my cousins are coming down, and we take it in turns, and for the past games we've bought, they've ben completed in much less than 24 hours. The last game we completed was Umbrella Chronicles, we did that in like under 6ish hours!
Soo, if it was like a bioshock game, we'd be taking it in turns, until it was completed!

Gikoku said:
You'd be surprised...

There's been several Koreans out there (that are dead now) who would play a game the minute they got it, and play it nonstop for days, and end up killing themselves due to exhaustion (literally)... They'd play a game constantly all day, all night, while neglecting their daily needs for survival (food, water, bathroom, sleep). All of the victims found were players of games like World Of Warcraft, and the like.

If anyone's a real gamer, It'd have to be those nutjobs who "Game till the End".
Dude i stayed up for 3 day with no sleep playing cod4

I'd be willing to bet you didn't play COD exclusively for the time period. I'm sure you ate, used the restroom, showered, etc.

Back