360 - Console Wars

i got it and i havent seen the movie
i have something called knowledge of history

wow, that was a really entertaining video. Though i think they got the consoles mixed up, as of right now theres not millions of PS3s. It would have made more sense if they were switched, but then you might lose out on the name.

And for anyone who hasnt seen the actual movie 300. Its definately recommended. Follows the comic book by frank miller more than it does history. The only historical part in the movie was that few men were able to hold off many within a narrow pass.

Sovieto said:
i got it and i havent seen the movie
i have something called knowledge of history

Go see the movie sovieto lol. The reason it is good is not solely because it shows a few xbox's holding off lots of PS3's. Its good because it followed the movie so well. The scenes in the cartoon resemble the movie well.

Slade said:
Go see the movie sovieto lol. The reason it is good is not solely because it shows a few xbox's holding off lots of PS3's. Its good because it followed the movie so well. The scenes in the cartoon resemble the movie well.
of course, i already figured that, and as the person said above me also.

Well actually, the entire cartoon is based on just the trailer. So what I should have said was "If you havnt seen the movie or atleast the trailer" . But somone always finds some way to mix up my words dont they?

Back