ミュージック
Oct 25, 2007
どこかに日本でか。
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234

Xbox 360 Dashboard Update
---------------------------------
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKy9OrCtpyk[/media]

In this video, the guys at Gamerscore Blog, give us a sneak peak tour of the main standout changes of the Fall Dashboard Update that will be arriving on Dec 4th, and shows us how they all work.

Enjoy.​

thanks for the vid..some cool stuff going on..those guys are serious geeks though :yikes:

strommsarnac said:
as a parent I'm very disappointed that the timer isn't account based.

why? you can prolong the time if your on anyway, or take it off or set it back when ur done

nothing epic going on here.

except maybe the xbox originals, thats kinda cool but of no use to someone with a 20g hard drive.

SensesFail said:
nothing epic going on here.

except maybe the xbox originals, thats kinda cool but of no use to someone with a 20g hard drive.

Well it's been confirmed that DivX/Xvid will be supported on the 360 tomorrow, so that's really good news (at least for me). :lol:

Jay588 said:
timer.....why? you can prolong the time if your on anyway, or take it off or set it back when ur done
Think of having 2+ kids of different ages. As a parent, I would want to be about to set my kids limits individually. Say 2 hours a day for my 16-18 year old and 30m-1h/day for my 13 year old.

Being able to "extend" if fine if I only have to worry about it every so often. Having to deal with the crap of kids to know I can do it and then have them pester me/wife to do it just causings pointless problems.

It's a simple programming change to make the timer account based.

JCpackers05 said:
two of my friends have a higher Gscore than this guy does. and alot less than 77 arcade games...

umm congradulations to your friend for having no life

Back