360 impression

i dont play my 360 on hd and while the graphics are noticeably better. they arent god like. and dont take anything too hard man. sovieto thinks anyone that has ANYTHING bad at all to say about the microsoft machine is a moron.

mykennedy said:
i dont play my 360 on hd and while the graphics are noticeably better. they arent god like. and dont take anything too hard man. sovieto thinks anyone that has ANYTHING bad at all to say about the microsoft machine is a moron.
right, you and your 24 posts know me so well

i justify the truth, if you say something is bad and its TRUE, then fine, but if you say stuff like: xbox 360 dosent focus on gameplay at all
is just pure garbage

Sovieto said:
right, you and your 24 posts know me so well

i justify the truth, if you say something is bad and its TRUE, then fine, but if you say stuff like: xbox 360 dosent focus on gameplay at all
is just pure garbage
i didnt know intelligence was measured by the number of posts you have. and im also PRETTY sure the guy that started this thread said nothing of the gameplay about the 360 and was strictly talking about graphics. so youre TOTALLY right (sarcasm included). youre a joke

I have seen the vids from GOW and they do amazing. If I was spending that much on a system I would want at least GOW graphics for all games.

Last edited:
mykennedy said:
i didnt know intelligence was measured by the number of posts you have. and im also PRETTY sure the guy that started this thread said nothing of the gameplay about the 360 and was strictly talking about graphics. so youre TOTALLY right (sarcasm included). youre a joke
are you that stupid? i was talking about gameplay as an example, please dont talk anymore, YOUR a joke..

Sovieto said:
are you that stupid? i was talking about gameplay as an example, please dont talk anymore, YOUR a joke..
I can at least use the correct contraction in saying that you're a joke :yesnod: get mad buddy, get mad

mykennedy said:
I can at least use the correct contraction in saying that you're a joke :yesnod: get mad buddy, get mad
didn't know wiichat was a grammar contest, get a life buddy, get a life!

Sovieto said:
didn't know wiichat was a grammar contest, get a life buddy, get a life!
hahaha. man up. you dont know everything there is to know about gaming. and youre just as much of a fanboy of microsoft as the nintendo fanboys you talk down to in other threads

mykennedy said:
hahaha. man up. you dont know everything there is to know about gaming. and youre just as much of a fanboy of microsoft as the nintendo fanboys you talk down to in other threads
Rightt...after i just proved why im not a fanboy your only insult left is to call me one? :idea:
i only favor the 360, but i dont hate the wii and ps3...im not that sad to hate pieces of plastic
find for me an example of me saying something like: 360 is teh best one!!!11 or wii sucks balls!

Sovieto said:
360 is teh best one!!!11 or wii sucks balls!

Proof of you saying it....LOL no harm intended just had to utilize the incredibly obvious

Continue your rant

Sovieto said:
Rightt...after i just proved why im not a fanboy your only insult left is to call me one? :idea:
i only favor the 360, but i dont hate the wii and ps3...im not that sad to hate pieces of plastic
find for me an example of me saying something like: 360 is teh best one!!!11 or wii sucks balls!
if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it must be a duck.

Back