360 or Wii?

idk ps3 cuz wii well its alright but the pros of wii suck until ssbb come out wii needs a good shooter game with graphics. and the 360 needs to cut down on live. ps3 is my choice(even tho don't have one) cuz blue ray, online is free with voice chat, it even already has a shop thing thats like the everybodies wii channel with demos, and all, and the graphics overal are the best of the 3 systems.

Last edited:
ssbb4life said:
idk ps3 cuz wii well its alright but the pros of wii suck unit ssbb come out wii needs a good shooter game with graphics. and the 360 needs to cut down on live. ps3 is my choice(even tho don't have one) cuz blue ray, online is free with voice chat, it even already was a shop thing thats like the everybodies wii channel with demos, and all, and the graphics overal are the best of the 3 systems.

Yes grapics are the most important
They make the game good
Who cares how it plays as long as it looks shiny

i have both a wii and an xbox 360

if your looking for good gameplay then choose the wii

if your looking for top notch games and high quality graphics then i'd go for the xbox 360

whatever you pick, your gunna have fun on either of em :yesnod:

14luke14 said:
i have both a wii and an xbox 360

if your looking for good gameplay then choose the wii

if your looking for top notch games and high quality graphics then i'd go for the xbox 360

whatever you pick, your gunna have fun on either of em :yesnod:

Are you sayin that the orange box, Crackdown and Dead risein dont have good gameplay

Darkprinny said:

Are you sayin that the orange box, Crackdown and Dead risein dont have good gameplay

no :crazy: i jus cudnt be askd to list all the good points for them both :lol:

14luke14 said:
no :crazy: i jus cudnt be askd to list all the good points for them both :lol:

You went asked
But you did

The Wii has a good pointer

ssbb4life said:
idk ps3 cuz wii well its alright but the pros of wii suck until ssbb come out wii needs a good shooter game with graphics. and the 360 needs to cut down on live. ps3 is my choice(even tho don't have one) cuz blue ray, online is free with voice chat, it even already has a shop thing thats like the everybodies wii channel with demos, and all, and the graphics overall are the best of the 3 systems.

this guy knows what he's talking about! Nice one!

REALLY you should be asking "THE WII OR THE PS3", I'LL TELL YOU WHY!

The Wii isn't that crap some of the games on the xbox are only 640p native but you get 480p on the Wii, and the xbox doesn't even have a web browser?
But let me get back to why you should be placing the ps3 in the 360's place:

the 360 is what, $399, ..................... £399
add the external WiFi connector ....... $100
"ANNUAL" internet connection......... $60
External hd-dvd player................ $199

the Wii .............................. $250
Wifi ...............................free (inbuilt)
Playing online ...............free
no dvd/hd dvd player

The PS3

$499
In built WiFi
Free online gaming
In built Higher definition (better than HD-DVD) the picture produced by a blu ray disc is more than 10 TIMES more detailed than a regular picture.

As you can see, the XBOX 360 is just going add on's crazy, I'll let you wonder why!

The ps3 is a far better choice, and you get more for your money.
Getting a 360 you'll go WAAAY, over budget, and you still won't be on par with the ps3.

Thats why you should be asking "which one should i choose, the Wii or the PS3"

Don't worry about the games for the ps3 they're on thier way, they have 224 out/developing!

Hope this helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can see, in a way the Wii is better than the 360!

L8R! WOOSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAA WIICHATTERS!

Last edited:
Singhson said:
the Wii .............................. $250
Wifi ...............................free (inbuilt)
Playing online ...............free

Correction: first-party games are free to play online. Third-parties are welcome to charge a fee if they wish.

I should also point out that your whole analysis ignores the fact that the PS3 doesn't have many popular exclusives, whereas the 360 does.

Singhson said:
what you mean Napalmbrain, please educate me, i thought all Online playable games for the Wii were free?

I already explained it. Nintendo doesn't charge you to play online, but third-party publishers can charge a fee for you to play online on their games if they want to.

Dun get my hopes up for a wii mmo prinny. Its just not happening.

If indeed publishers have the ability to charge for a wii online experience, I can't see anyone doing it. Third party games don't have huge sales on the wii anyway, they aren't going to hinder that by adding a fee to play online, at least not for a new IP or a game that they don't know will do well. I could see it happening that MOH3 gets a charge to play online because from what it seems people are playing it a lot and enjoying it. But I still doubt it. You'd need a real killer app to be able to charge for online and make more than you would by doing no online or free online and selling more copies of your game.

Back