Dave
Mike
Frank
Tony
Cody
Akira
that ok ?

Singhson said:
you don't want a stupid gaybox3shitty, it doesn't even have a web browser!
ok at my farthers he has a movie on his computer this was like 2 years so idk how i did it i ithink i went to windows media center or something and i watched the movie on my 360 withouth the movie in but the movie was on the computer
or and 360 has instant messageing on it if you have a msn

LOL thanks pro gamer, i think everyone's drifting slightly off topic, this geeza needs help making a decision, lets help him make it, i think Wii!

thats interesting hooasian5, i never knew that, thank you you just helped me learn something new, I'm not being sarcastic. Did you know you can stream stuff off you pc to your Wii too? It's pretty easy too!

Personally I would buy a 360 over a Wii any day, and both over a PS3, but we aren't talking about the PS3 are we? Look at the thread title. The online for the 360 is much better than that of any other system, and the graphics are just as good as the PS3 and both are substantially better than that of the Wii, but that's not what you buy the Wii for. Essentially it depends on the games you want to play and the kind of gamer you are. The Wii is better than the 360 in some situations, but I believe the 360 is better more often than not.

As for comments made about the 360 not having a browser... Uhh last time I checked people buy gaming consoles to play games, not surf the internet. It's a nice feature, but I really don't think it's a point that would deter most anyone.

and if you played gt5 prologe on ps3 HD it looks as if its real i swear, u guys r underestimating the ps3 u just gotta wait. its even more sad some maybe even alot of people only but it for blue ray. that to me and my friend is the biggest dissappiontment we've ever seen

I'm sorry, but I don't underestimate the PS3, I believe most people overestimate it. Blu-Ray and HD-DVD is overrated, overpriced, and overhyped. I'd much rather go with an upconverting dvd player and buy the older dvds at half the price or less. Looks great and it's much cheaper.

both have pros and cons

360 cons: Pricier, red rings problem, lack of future library.
360 pros: better gaming experience, better online, larger gaming library

wii cons: Huge library but most of them suck, online experience aint that good, power
wii pros: the few good game are VERY good, cheap, diffrent gaming experience

I do sound bias, but the 360 is a good all rounder, it's just the ps3 and especially the Wii are stronger in the innovation department, the Thing the with the 360 is after you've payed the Fee, you will be more than occupied in your spare time. But the ps3 only currently utilizes 20% of its true potential

Let me get straight to the point, if you get a 360 you'll be straight @ the deep end of gaming, where the games have reached new hights not only in gameplay but graphically!

The Wii is getting there, and as for the PS3, it's more of a longer term investment but it'll be ore than worth the wait!

Have you decided which one to get then? I bet we've just all made this guys decision just more confusing and harder LMAO, you might as well just get all 3, or just get an amazingly hardcore pc!

LOL, what games have you played in the past?
Persoally i have'nt had a console since the Sega master system 2. After that i discovered Counter strike, then Quake 3 arena then Urban Terror, then my pc needed upgrading, so then i just left all my gaming to the Wii!
I've just bought a PS3 too, but i'm being disciplined by not by any games for it et, i'm waiting for Gran Turismo 5, Big little World and some others!

Singhson said:
LOL, what games have you played in the past?
Persoally i have'nt had a console since the Sega master system 2. After that i discovered Counter strike, then Quake 3 arena then Urban Terror, then my pc needed upgrading, so then i just left all my gaming to the Wii!
I've just bought a PS3 too, but i'm being disciplined by not by any games for it et, i'm waiting for Gran Turismo 5, Big little World and some others!
yeah gt5 is going to be big!

Back