360 questions

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164

Can I use my usb memory sticks on it to put some mp3s on it (meh game music gets turnd off)

Any good pads for fightin games
(Just for VF 5)

Or can I use my pad converter (USB) to use a good pad on it

If you mean putting songs on the flash drive and then copying them onto the 360, I'm not 100% sure on it. And for the pad, I'm sure you cannot use a regular pad for it. I recommend using the one for DoA4. But go to Gamestop and look at them for yourself.

there are a few arcade style pads out but they are kinda expensive. also each game pad requires a special chip in it in order for it to work with the 360 so you cannot just plug in any USB pad. also about the music, no you cannot transfer from a USB memory drive. however you can stick you USB drive in and stream the music from it. you can also stream it from your PC if you want. all of this during gameplay! hope that helps!

if you look in the instructions i think you can load up mp3 tracks from a usb. The usb bit is at the front where the wired controller's go. Just check the instuctions to be sure though.

Mitch2025 said:
there are a few arcade style pads out but they are kinda expensive. also each game pad requires a special chip in it in order for it to work with the 360 so you cannot just plug in any USB pad. also about the music, no you cannot transfer from a USB memory drive. however you can stick you USB drive in and stream the music from it. you can also stream it from your PC if you want. all of this during gameplay! hope that helps!

Meh ill just keep my pc on

I'll just blast music from the intercoms in my house hehehehe

Back