360 vs ps3

zeon9881

Slowly drifting away
Dec 10, 2006
My PSN is zein9881
Wii Online Code
7428-8550-5786-2492
ok, so who thinks after pokemon comes out the online gaming for wii will increase for most games..even though i doubt it i was curious =)

which has better graphics ps3or360

Many will now argue the 360 has more stable high end graphics. It's clear the Cell processor is powerful, but the version they put in the PS3 is a dumbed down cheaper version of the one they showed off 2 years ago at E3. In fact in 2009 Sony plans on putting in an even weaker, cheaper processor in the PS3 to save money. The 360 is supposed to eventually get a new processor that is cheaper and more powerful. So you be the judge of how things will turn out by 2010.

^wow im pretty sure ps3 wont do that i mean why would they pput the graphics

ps. i would have reponded at school but unfortuntly my computer got shut down i was to lazy to fix it

very tough, at the moment i would say the XBox 360. as the PS3 graphics right now are in par with the 360's and not many good releases on the PS3 yet plus it carries a hefty price tag.

give it 1-2 years and i'd say the PS3, sony may drop prices. Sony also allows PS3 users to upgrade their hard drive it's even in the manual plus killer releases like MGS and Final Fantasy series would make Sony a better buy by 2008-2009...

Last edited:
lol this is basically spam...or just stupidity
ps3 has better graphics, devs just havent been able to "unlock" the power of the cell processor yet though

Sovieto said:
lol this is basically spam...or just stupidity
ps3 has better graphics, devs just havent been able to "unlock" the power of the cell processor yet though

very good point, should have added that...if you're referring to me for spamming? god i don't even know what a spam is... show how a spam looks like and you'll be spamming :idea:

Back