360 Vs Ps3

WiiZero

Game Wiizard
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
5435-9829-5121-8955
No this is not a ring match, I am going to get one of them soon and I am wondering which one it should be. So you guys can ask me any questions and I will answer them and then tell me what you think.

The 360 is good now and already has many good games. The PS3 doesn't have many good games so far but I think it will probably be the better console in the future once some games start coming out for it. So if you want to have fun now get a 360, if you want to have more fun but not for a while then get a PS3.

The 360 is supposed to get a better processor later this year. If you want a 360, wait on it. The PS3 isn't going to change much, even the price. You can buy it now and not regret any changes later.

sagema said:
The 360 is supposed to get a better processor later this year. If you want a 360, wait on it. The PS3 isn't going to change much, even the price. You can buy it now and not regret any changes later.
The only difference that will make is that it will be cooler. It won't make it run any different so if you want a 360 you don't need to wait.

the 360 has the better games and a willing future while most ps3 games are not exclusive and are coming to 360 anyways

how did I know you would say something Wiiboy stfu

sounds like I'll get a PS3 now then thanks guys and sorry I know this was covered but none of you said anything about it thx

well i did give u some valueble info, i guess ur goin to go waste 600$ when u can get a cheaper and better system

Yeah, wiiboy is an a little bit of an idiot. A lot of supposed exclusive 360 games keep coming to the ps3 as well.

Depends on what you're looking for though. I reallty don't think one system is better than the other even though I prefer the Ps3.

IMO the 360 is of course the better system right now, but the Ps3 looks to have a bright future. We can't really give you "the answer", you'll just have to see each systems library of games to come out or are out and judge by that.

As for me I got a 360, but the Ps3 is looking might be more my style. However I'm waiting to get a Ps3 until a lot of the games I want come out such as Metal Gear Solid 4, Ratchet and Clank, Lair, Drake, and others before I get one.

I'm also more of single player gamer and I find that the ps3 may offer more of that than the 360, but the 360 has a lot of great online games such as Halo, GoW, and others.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
yah im definitly clueless, it goes both ways buddy, and how would u know that the ps3 will have a bright future the 360 has a huge fan base, the ps3 is suckin prtty bad right now

wiiboy you know nothing leave I'm getting it for cheaper than a 360

yeah it feels like Wii and PS3 get all the adventure games which are my favorite PS3 it is thanks guys except you wiiboy yoouuuu suck

ur prbly just gettin a ps3 cuz i said that sotc 2 would be released for it lol.............well too baD

relax.

Honestly, between my consoles. The ps3 gets played the most, then the wii, then the 360. What can i say, i love my wii bowling... drunk... and maybe naked.

With the ps3 you have a better selection of backward compatible games, comes with a wi-fi and the internet is free. Resistance online, with 40 players going at it in team verse team or free for all is a lot of fun. No online fees.

The 360 has a better game line up, but the controller and extra costs are not so peachy. Its big, hot, and has a power cable the size of a donky dong. With home on the horizon and within a few months, some great exclusives.. the PS3 will be very nice.

What i would personally do, is get a ps3. Once the 360 elite comes out, you know people will be trying to sell their regular 360s for a lot less. Buy one then after waiting awhile.

Back