wiiboy 27 said:
i hope u dont hte me fr.

Here's some tips to boost your esteem on WiiChat:

1. Use proper grammer
2. Don't judge people by their age
3. Respect everbody's opinion
4. If you disagree, do so in a mature manner

If you don't follow those rules...wait, you better! :nono:

well i guess u better say it to that other guy cuz i was just tellin him my opinionon the ps3

I really want to get PS3, but I just can't justify the cost for a system that has a paltry selection of games and online content.

wiiboy 27 said:
well i guess u better say it to that other guy cuz i was just tellin him my opinionon the ps3

please, its normally not a problem. But at least try to spell things right. My eyes are bleeding, and then it got into my mouth and it taste bad.

But to be honest, your recommendations were a bit bias in nature, and this tends to turn some people off. We can be a bit AFA here.

No need for that Paintba||er. This stuff leads to more commotion.

Now back on topic...

hmm, i would rather get a 360. I played my friends ps3 quite a lot and i dont think its as good as people said it is. But on the other hand, when i played gears of war, i was almost crying it was so fun! get a 360 so you can go WII60

Just stick with the 5 game rule. If there are 5 games you want for that system, then buy it. Make sure they are 5 good games. Games like Super Man(PS2), Gundam(PS3), and Sonic(360), Call of Duty(Wii) are horrible choices.

sagema said:
Just stick with the 5 game rule. If there are 5 games you want for that system, then buy it. Make sure they are 5 good games. Games like Super Man(PS2), Gundam(PS3), and Sonic(360), Call of Duty(Wii) are horrible choices.

That rule doesn't always work. You could want more games from one system, but another system could have fewer games you want that you want the most.

I have a PS3 and i love it, R:FOM and Motorstorm are great games and its got a good browser, online gameplay is really fun too, i play online more than in the storymode of the game

Same is true for all online games yeah I thought I made it clear my decision was to get a PS3 but whatever you can keep discussing

I played GoW at a friends house and Resistance: Fall of Man at a friends and Motorstorm at the store I live both of them better than GoW so once I get it (May 18) I'll try to go online with some of you

wiiboy 27 said:
honestly ur like a 7 yr old rnt u

Better than being 6 since I know how to spell

oops sorry for the double post

ur prbly just gettin a ps3 cuz i said that sotc 2 would be released for it lol.............well too baD

Don't flatter yourself I was getting one long before that

Hey look your age is the same as the amount of spelling errors you make... 6

Last edited:
I'm hoping some of my common ones aren't taken btw if my brother has already set up an account can I have one replace that

Back