360 Vs Ps3

yah wiizero its called msn slang cuz im to lazy to spell right

Yeah I guess you forgot we are not on MSN and you should take the time to make your posts readable

ur telling me u cant read that, get in the mainstream buddy

wiiboy 27 said:
ur telling me u cant read that, get in the mainstream buddy
Get with the message boards, dude.

It doesn't matter if you can read it or not. This is a mesage board, you aren't rapidly sending messages like an IM, but instead you're supposed to take your time with posts

You're free to type that way, but you're going to get a negative rep and look like an immature 12 year old.

let me guess, u all go to private schools and started a dead poets society with ur nerd friends and are like literature freaks that have no friends so dont use msn

wiiboy 27 said:
let me guess, u all go to private schools and started a dead poets society with ur nerd friends and are like literature freaks that have no friends so dont use msn

Oh calling us nerds because it's too hard for you to not type like a fool on message boards, very mature!

We're not telling you that you have to be perfect, even the great Neo makes a lot of grammatical and some spelling errors in his posts. You still should type better so that people will want to read your posts because it'll be easier on the eyes, and they probably won't assume you're some 12 year old.

Besides I use AIM and talk to friends, this is how I type sometimes: r u there, cuz if u are thatd be cool.

It shouldn't take you so much brain power to do so. Maybe if you did it once in awhile, or learned how to type better with typing of the dead or something you'd hardly notice a difference between the effort it takes to type the lazy and correct way.

If you didn't want to read all of that, basically it all means GROW UP.

Last edited:
wiiboy 27 said:
ur prbly just gettin a ps3 cuz i said that sotc 2 would be released for it lol.............well too baD

wiiboy 27 said:

NEXT WEEK ON "WHEN WIIFANBOYS ATTACK~!!" :yikes:

lol, seriously. Wii Fanboys really show their age... :D

Of the three systems, i play my PS3 the most, there may not be a large range of games, but some people haven't realised that the games for PS3 are region free, and you can pruchase them from america.

As Shift does, i play on my Nintendo Wii when i have friends over, we get drunk and attempt to box each other lol.

my 360 isn't even plugged in ATM, it's still on the TV stand for now, i might play it more when another game i like comes out.

Wiiboy just because we can read doesn't mean we are nerds

oh and I feel bad for responding to such a post but:

Wiiboy said:

If you start a dead poet society with your friends it's rather unlikely you don't have friends I'd rather be a nerd than a dumbass

Oh wait I am a bit bipolar and I've decided the 360 is back in the question
Was FFXI good?

Last edited:
Okay I apologize for the double post but I am literaly torn 50/50 I need two teams one for 360 and one for PS3, my ideal lineup would be:

PS3
Shiftfallout
Spika

Sovieto
Blank

WiiZero said:
Okay I apologize for the double post but I am literaly torn 50/50 I need two teams one for 360 and one for PS3, my ideal lineup would be:

PS3
Shiftfallout
Spika

Sovieto
Blank

I don't know if you want my opinion, but I say wait until Christmas time and see how Home and LittleBigPlanet turn out for the PS3. By that time there will also be more games available and future announcements.

As of right now, the 360 and its library look more appealing, but both show great promise.

retro_joe said:
Get Both imho, PS360.

Sorry I'm not a bottomless pit of money

and no one gave me a real answer except Rahnter

I had Xbox for years and when the Xbox 360 came out I was the first in line to buy it. But since then I had so many troubleshooting and support problems I bought the PS3 and I am so happy... no problems at all.

When I was having those problems with the 360 I searched the web and found great support site and a huge thread from xbox.com forums about the problems I was having... It seems like there is a common problem for Xbox, just google for "xbox 3 red light" and you will see what I am talking about.

Xbox Support - Really great tech support site which help me solve my problems.
"unhappy" Xbox360 users thread - 25 pages long from Xbox.com.
Just is case here is the PS3 Support page from the same site.

I hope that will help you decide, the xbox 360 has major problems.

Gary

Back