360 vs Wii

That link only shows how prominent the Wii is throughout the world. :/ PS3 is dominating Japan while the Wii dominates the rest of the earth (on an average)...I doubt the 360 will catch up. Mind you that Halo 3, Mass Effect, Assasin's Creed, etc. was all just released. Of course that's going to boost sales. Wait till Wii gets Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Sales will go through the roof.

yeah but if u look at overall sales..

its crazy how 360 caught up that fast..

just one million away... >_<

1)VGCharts lol

2)The Wii just surpassed the 360 in overall sales so of course the gap isn't going to be that big initially. The 360 isn't catching up, the Wii is just putting distance.

yeah, the wii is just keeping it's enemies closer, before it moves on for the kill w/ it's blade drawn, slicing it's way to victory!!

I think if there wasn't such a short supply of wiis it would be doing a lot better.

Other consoles might just be in for a chance at beating the wii for the x-mas sales purely because of the lack of the consoles IMO =/

phillepino said:
the 360 is slowly catching up to the wii sales

it's creeping me out o_O

http://vgchartz.com/
Give me a break.

Go find something better to do. Your THAT god damn worried about the friggin 360 catching up to the wii? Do you not care about your schoool grades? Get a life.

Seriously, cereal boxes are smarter than you.

(I say this because people are idiots and freak over nothing.

phillepino said:
the 360 is slowly catching up to the wii sales

it's creeping me out o_O

http://vgchartz.com/

i think it's exactly the opposite!! the wii gets more away from xbox360, since it passed xbox360 worldwide sales...

i think it's game over time for xbox360!!
-no halo 3 saved them
-no xbox360 elite saved them
-no xbox360 arcade saved them

the battle is now between wii and ps3!!! :)

why are you "freaked out" or "scared?"
if people buy more xboxs than wiis, so what? that doesn't mean its better.

in fact, all the systems have stuff that the other ones don't, so they are all different, not better than one another.

smithy, your an asshole.

and the xbox 360 has been out longer, so it's ,more impressive that the wii has surpassed it.

but then again, who really cares? Wii was a fad for me..

360 will never beat the Wii. all of the 360s top games have come out, and Wii is STILL in 1st place. When big games come out like Brawl and Mario Kart Wii, Wii sales will skyrocket. Not to mention that big 3rd party games will come out like No More Heroes.

So I don't think that the Wii is in trouble

Yer it isnt 360 catching up, its Wii overtaking. BTW 360 had a 1year lead. ie in 2years its sales have sold less than Wii's. Therefore Wii is selling at double the rate of 360, meaning, that by the end of 2008, thats 30million Wiis. 30million in 2 years as opposed to 360's 13million.
And just because one is selling more than the other doesnt mean its better. Still nice to know Wii is kicking arse tho. ;)

Back