360 will make a profit in 2008

Lol I love Microsoft and everything but they seriously need to get their act together. The more they talk about money the more I start to believe that thats ALL they care about. Now with this 360 Elite crap coming out it still doesn't have those newer chips according to people and it doesn't have an HD DVD player in it. Now I really don't mind the Player part since it gives people the option of buying it for less and more options. But overall it seems like MS finds ways to nickel and dime its customers at every turn.

I really wouldn't be surprised if MS has been making a profit all along from the XBox 360. We as the average consumer though have no idea whats going on.

P.S. Has anyone gotten an Elite? Was it worth it? I think I'm going to wait until Fall when they start producing the XBox with those new supposedly quieter chips.

FabulaNovaCrystallis2Wii said:
Lol I love Microsoft and everything but they seriously need to get their act together. The more they talk about money the more I start to believe that thats ALL they care about. Now with this 360 Elite crap coming out it still doesn't have those newer chips according to people and it doesn't have an HD DVD player in it. Now I really don't mind the Player part since it gives people the option of buying it for less and more options. But overall it seems like MS finds ways to nickel and dime its customers at every turn.

I really wouldn't be surprised if MS has been making a profit all along from the XBox 360. We as the average consumer though have no idea whats going on.

P.S. Has anyone gotten an Elite? Was it worth it? I think I'm going to wait until Fall when they start producing the XBox with those new supposedly quieter chips.
Well you can't say that them not putting the new processors in was about money because it would save them money if they put them in because they are cheaper. Also why do you use such big font?

Why do you care? And it looks about as big (maybe a lil bigger) as yours. And maybe its because I'm bored with the typical board font. I like to spice things up...you'll forgive me for not taking someone typing in pink font very seriously.

PS I tried it at 2 and it looks really tiny so I'm going to stick with 3.

As for Microsoft I didn't say that I think they're hungry and greedy money worshipping bastards. I just said it appears that way. Plus that is the reputation that they've earned for themselves in the public world of gaming right? Just like Sony looks pretty insane to me right now.

lol?
how do they need to get their act together?
it was their strategy...

this just kinda shows how much m$ loves us and wants to contribute to us in the gaming world, they havent made a single penny just to fufill our needs

Lol I love Microsoft and everything but they seriously need to get their act together. The more they talk about money the more I start to believe that thats ALL they care about.

They reason they talk about money is actually for "us". Us being the shareholders. there has actually been important people in the media saying xbox shareholders should get rid of there shares because "the xbox is losing money". This would not be good.

Now with that in mind, why wouldnt they want to announce they will make a profit if they are actually going to make one?

Back