3ds gba games

bxym

Sir Bxym
Nov 20, 2011
Brooklyn
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I just recieved the 10 free games yesterday and I love them. If u don't know already Nintendo released 10 nes earlier this year and now this time they released 10 game boy advance games for free. This is only for people who have the abasserder program. The games are Fire Embelm Sacred Stones, Yoshi Island 3, LOZ MINISH CAP, Warioland 4, Warioware, MKSC, F-ZERO, Metroid Fusion, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, and Mario vs. Donkey Kong. This is a thread were u talk about the games and say your favorite. My favorite is LOZ Minish Cap

Never did any of that ambassador junk, but out of the bunch, FE: Sacred Stones is without a doubt my favorite (even though I've yet to get my hands on Minish Cap, I doubt I'd love it as much). I'm a fan of Fire Emblem 'n such. :p

Never did any of that ambassador junk, but out of the bunch, FE: Sacred Stones is without a doubt my favorite (even though I've yet to get my hands on Minish Cap, I doubt I'd love it as much). I'm a fan of Fire Emblem 'n such. :p
I love Fire Embelm SS to. Very underrated series.

Finally I played all the games my least favorite is the kirby because not that it was bad it just was not good as the others

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually hate these games.

Not because they're bad, but because they are so damn dark. Of course, that's the fault of the actual Game Boy Advance hardware.

Shadow Dragon is my favorite Fire Emblem game only because it has reclass and online play.
Sacred Stones Closely follows as my second
(Fire Emblem is a) very underrated series.
I agree, although most people prefer FPS's, RPG's, and maybe even Platformers, they seem to dislike strategic games like Chess or Fire Emblem. I guess people don't like the mental challenge.

Last edited:
I actually hate these games.

Not because they're bad, but because they are so damn dark. Of course, that's the fault of the actual Game Boy Advance hardware.
Yoshi Island dark what

You're not understanding me.

I mean dark as in the colours of the game are dark.

Oh yeah that makes sense

Metroid Fusion is pretty dark, or more frightening than dark.
Yoshi's Island is not dark at all
I know I was trying to find out how would someone think yoshi's island is dark

Last edited by a moderator:
Fire emblem and Yoshis island are the two games I'm playing the most. I played Fire emblem on the Gamecube and thought it was amazing, so i was eager to play sacred stone, and I'm not dissapointed in the least.
And yoshis island is my favorite "mario" game of all time, so yeah mario land 3ds and mario kart 7 will have to wait.

Like those games but my favorite mario game was Super Mario Bros 3

Back