3ds is out next year! (2011)

alexwii3

AlExWiI3
Oct 9, 2010
Port St Lucie, Florida
Wii Online Code
5378-2215-4665-9744
im going to ecstange my dsi for a 3DS!!!!!! whats so good about it? when you take a picture it can be in 3D!!!! and the games are in 3d!!!!!!!! the colors are teal red and black. im gonna get the black one. i have a black dsi but then my friend told mr that the othor colors then black dont come with a game. weird right!!!!!! but on my gameinformer magazine it said the game cards are smaller. it stinks right!! but i spend all my money to much and i dont get alot of ds games. i play wii ALOT! TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!! i want the game pilot wings resort. it was a weird name to pick!!! plus on my gameinformer it said theres going to be even more games when it comes out!! and on pilot wings resort, you can have your mii in wahu island!!!now on the 3ds!!!! and it has miis on it!!!!! NOT KIDDING!!!!!!!!!! when i get it i will play alot for like 6 hours!!! i want to!!!!IF YOU GET THE 3DS TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yesnod:

Ugh. I'm so annoyed. I only just bought my DSi last year, for xmas and already a new one has came out. It does sound good though. If I trade my DSi in, how much money would I have to add to get the 3DS? Roughly.

They're making Mario Kart 3DS and Remaking Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (3DS).

Its going to be $249.99-$299.99 on the North America Release. The system is going to have better graphical upgrade from DS/DSi.

Last edited:
$300!!!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yea but i think the 3ds will be quite the portable machine. it will probably take me weeks of putting a small amout of money on the side, but i'm sure it will be worth it.

They're making Mario Kart 3DS and Remaking Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (3DS).

Its going to be $249.99-$299.99 on the North America Release. The system is going to have better graphical upgrade from DS/DSi.

Nintendo has not announced a price for the North American release. Those numbers are just speculation.

Nintendo has not announced a price for the North American release. Those numbers are just speculation.

Well in japan they have & in japanese curency to Usd it equals to about $300 so its likely to be 300.

Well in japan they have & in japanese curency to Usd it equals to about $300 so its likely to be 300.

A lot more goes into regional pricing than just the local currency conversion to the Japanese Yen, although it's probably in the ballpark. $250-$300 is way too much for a new handheld though. Even $200 would be a very hard sale.

A lot more goes into regional pricing than just the local currency conversion to the Japanese Yen, although it's probably in the ballpark. $250-$300 is way too much for a new handheld though. Even $200 would be a very hard sale.

Not for nintendo fans that dont see money as an issue but only a minor inconvience. Thats millions of people, since nintendo markets quite well "pre release" the thing will be selling like hot cakes. Its just kids that will have trouble convincing there parents to buy it.

Back