3rd Party Characters

Who do you wana see in Brawl

• Total voters
Megaman would fit in good hes kinda like the samus kinda... well in a way

I'd like to see bomberman, but he'd pretty much be a bomb spamming link. I wouldn't mind seeing Sonic in the game, but he'd probably be like Fox, with all the speed. Cloud I can see in the game, and I'd say he's got a 50/50 chance. And last, pure fighter characters from other fighting games probably won't be in it, and I wouldn't want them to be.

I'd like to see Toad and Kaptin K.Rool or more Kongs. Toad i think deserves to be in SSBB but the only thing he lacks are moves. K.Rool i would LOVE to see in SSBB or even more Kongs! C'mon nintendo created Kongs and it was a nintendo favourite for years of SNES and GameBoy. Dixie Kong i would like to see to add to the female list, but Diddy has a better chance.

Icetrash said:
I'd like to see Toad and Kaptin K.Rool or more Kongs. Toad i think deserves to be in SSBB but the only thing he lacks are moves. K.Rool i would LOVE to see in SSBB or even more Kongs! C'mon nintendo created Kongs and it was a nintendo favourite for years of SNES and GameBoy. Dixie Kong i would like to see to add to the female list, but Diddy has a better chance.
I thought that Nintendo only created Donkey Kong but Rare made the rest of them. If thats true, then we wont see any other Kongs because (damn) Microsoft owns Rare:(:mad:

Sonic.. or MegaMan... Goku doesn't seem like he should be in there..

hm, goku actually would really suck in SSBB and stick out like a weed amongst the other characters. So would sonic but ill pick him out for the vote

no i think sonic would suit SSBB whats there not to be suited? Hes a fast character who doesnt do alot of damage. I think he would be a great character in the game and i would use him all the time. (That is if Waluigi is not in the game)

Back