3rd Party Component Cables!

JeritenX

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Very nice, Superufo.com is going to be releasing their 3rd party cables for the Nintendo Wii!
Wii-0003-L.jpg

They appear to be of decent quality, I have already pre-ordered mine

Get yours here

Indeed, plus shipping!

I've purchased from SuperUFO in the past, they are quite trustworthy, out of china, so don't expect super speedy shipping!

I've been using chinese video game accessories for years, they are almost always just as good as their US equals. I'm buying these, I will let everyone know how they work.

Hmmm... sceptical, but I will be needing some....

looks great on the plasma in 16:9 using just composite, but I am sure it is better component

7 Bucks for component cables is a "tad" cheap. Let us know how they work out for you.

Nice find, I already pre-ordered mine from Nintendo for $35 after shipping, but at least Nintendo gets the profits...

Out of stupidity and ignorance..

What do composite cables do?

I've got these Red,green, and some other knobby things where you plug in cables on the back of my TV.

It's not HD or anything, just a regular 27" glass-screen Sanyo... nothing special.

I'm just wondering, if I get the component cables, will they make the picture quality better on the Wii or something?

Do a search. You'll find more info than you will probably need.

Ugh, well, this is better than most and since the boards have quieted down (or maybe I've just adapted and filter it all out now...)

This is probably your TV

SANYO > Flat Screen

Which is a god thing - I have the same TV in my living room. It does not support Progressive Scan, but it does have component inputs. Component cables will probably give you a noticeably better picture (don't expect anything spectacular, but colors will seem crisper).

For a better Explanation, you should do a search...

Soon, I may just make a guide and link it in my sig....

Wow, thanks.

I google'd it before I asked around. I know how forums are ;P Msut search before every post.

But all I could get is "BUY THIS PLEASE" sites. I Wiki'd it, but didn't really tell me what I wanted to know.

But you guys did, and man, you picked my TV right on!

Bestow your great searching powers upon me, por favor.

Back