3rd party remotes?

Why would you want them?

They will be cheap and tacky most likely.

Everyone knows Nintendo products are great quality, why not pay the little bit extra for better stuff?

MAn you are a tard. Answer his question or dont post at all..We dont need some stupid comment.

Anyway, I kinda doubt that they will..at least, they havent yet. We will see I spose.

I highly doubt it, since I"m sure the technology in there they patented, and they wouldn't license the technology in risk of having people complain that their games aren't responding the way they should. The controller is a really big part of the wii, more than any other console, so needs good quality control. I think Nintendo knows that licensing it to third party vendors wouldn't be worth risking gameplay inconsistencies.

Plus, I agree with dblpr. Nintendo products are amazing quality. My GC controllers have been played with for quite a number of years, and do not feel worn, and respond perfectly. Can't say the same about a MadCatz turbo something or other. Within a week the X button was sticking. 1st party peripherals are always the best quality, albeit a bit more expensive.

The topic is quite a valid question. I find that steadying the official Wiimote to a pinpoint location on the screen to be very tough, and I attribute it to the design. The internal speaker's sound is also extremely low quality. I understand the need to save battery power, but I took care of that with high capacity rechargables.

Basically what I'm saying is, there's quite a bit of room for improvement on the Wiimote's design.

I don't play on buying a 3rd party remote...I was just wondering. I think Nintendo could improve the speaker in the remote.

Back