40 AA's + 10 AAA's for 7.99

I just went out and bought the most expensive rechargeables I could find, have lasted 3weeks without a recharge so far :D
I defo think rechargeables are the way to go.

Dude i was not spamming, Ive seen many people post about prices of things like games and modchips (ONLY A FEW THREADS DOWN), etc. I thought I might be doing someone a favor. Relax and take a look at my post history, youll see I meant no offense.

Last edited:
KyleForMe said:
Dude i was not spamming, Ive seen many people post about prices of things like games and modchips (ONLY A FEW THREADS DOWN), etc. I thought I might be doing someone a favor. Relax and take a look at my post history, youll see I meant no offense.

Yea...

If helping others is spamming, you might as well complain to the mods to ban half of the forum members, Oceanic.

When I first read your post I thought you were just another one of those spammers, ok. It wasn't an attack like others are now doing to me. Shall we leave it at that and move on?

Oceanic said:
When I first read your post I thought you were just another one of those spammers, ok. It wasn't an attack like others are now doing to me. Shall we leave it at that and move on?

No prob man, all's well.

first of all this wasnt spam. hes got 60 some odd threads and hes telling us about batteries that we know we all go through like water so cut him some slack

know your spam variety before you pounce (thats for a mod to do anyways not all of you)....

secondly, when i worked for radioshack a million years ago, we had the 4 for 10 deal

mix and match any 4 packs of batteries for 10 then we got smart and started to offer the 5 for 10 deal. that was alot of batteries! i think the thing is still going on since its one of their "deal breakers"

everyone seems to think that "wholesale" is the way to go but when you nickle and dime it like we've done, radioshack is cheaper and our batteries werent that bad (i still use them to this day)

Some un-mods need to chill out on these forums a bit. Give me a break. Its a FREAGIN' FORUM!!!!!!! Not your paid job. I am thankful for this guys post, it was a deal he wanted to share. and YES, I am talking to you Oceanic, Lost fanatic. Chill a bit this isnt the first time you simply burst on people.

theangelwing said:
Some un-mods need to chill out on these forums a bit. Give me a break. Its a FREAGIN' FORUM!!!!!!! Not your paid job. I am thankful for this guys post, it was a deal he wanted to share. and YES, I am talking to you Oceanic, Lost fanatic. Chill a bit this isnt the first time you simply burst on people.

he already apologized.....

theangelwing said:
I think you are referring to the time when you posted about the internet channel being delayed as a time i "simply burst on people". There were already multiple threads about that, and more were not needed, hence why it appeared to you that I bursted out at you. And as the Loose Cannon said, I have already apologised and it was accepted. I explained why I said what I said and we are moving on.

I get 50 AA batteries at work for $6.

Back