4GB Sd cards

ossy43

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2007
Wii Online Code
2302-9578-5386-3514
Does anybody has any luck using a 4 GB Sd card on the Wii.
If so, which brand did you use?

Cool. I have yet to buy a SD card for the wii, but when i do ill definitly get something like this (unless they make better ones).

does anyone know how to (unlock) the SD card because i tried to transfer a zelda save from the core memory to the SD card and it told me to (unlock the SD card) i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:(

Look on the SD Card itself, there should be a little switc you could move to unlock the card

Officially they are not compatable. Unofficially, many of them are.

I wouldn't run out and buy one just to use on the Wii, but if you had one lying around there's no reason not to give it a try.

B.E.D.

i have a 1g and a 256MB sd card....i have yet to really mess around with either one of them. maybe its a good sunday morning project to mess around with...hmmm.

sucks about the 4G rule. looks like you gotta just use a bunch of SD cards if you have that much info on them already which is kind of inconvienient but oh well

wtf r u gonna put on a 4gb card?!!? I got a 512mb kingston works just fine and ive got more than enough memory

blanchedevereaux said:
Officially they are not compatable. Unofficially, many of them are.

I wouldn't run out and buy one just to use on the Wii, but if you had one lying around there's no reason not to give it a try.

B.E.D.

Exactly my point, I just want to know if someone has tried 4 GB and which brand is working.....

with these "SD cards" can you put your Wii memory in there? like the Zelda memory and Wii Sports etc/?

Back