5 things bad about the Wii

I cant, Unless they have cancer.

or have no hands....

people complain waay too much about having to move while playing games. well god forbid people get off their ass and function, and we wonder why everybody talks sh*t about america being the fattest nation in the world.

People moan about little things too much, the wii's got a long long way to go yet and im sure it'll be even more amazing as time passes. Personally the thing i find most stupid is saying it takes too much effort to play! Theres plenty of games you can play sat back with minimal movement. Even if there wasn't, its no bad thing. Everyone should exercise everyday, and games like wii sports encourage that in alot of people who wouldn't usually. I know i can get just as hot and sweaty while wii boxing as i do when i goto the gym, which is a bloody good thing.
Also about the add ons like tennis racket and stuff, they aren't forcing you to buy them. If you want them, get them. If you don't, just shut up and don't buy them!:smilewinkgrin:

My biggest problem with the wii is some of the stupid games they come out with. I mean...zelda? It's pretty much the worst game I've ever played, and anyone who liked it is obviously an idiot. It's pure mind-rot, what kind of redneck would find it enjoyable? I mean...you're controlling some stupid elf who prances through the forest swinging his little sword around and trying to stick it in everything he sees. That's stupid. Hey nintendo, how about some GOOD games, like maybe acquire the Battlefield license, or make a game based on the ninja turtles movie? I mean, seriously, what the hell?

MekaGinger OUT

Tails McCloud~ said:
5 bad Wii things (in my opinion)
1. Friend codes
2. No real online interaction
3. not a very powerfull system (graphics)
4. Little storage space
5. Gimick controllers are just...too....much

I agree with the first two things; however, I think 3-5 is just dumb. First off, the Wii has good graphics, Zelda had really awesome graphics. I'm sure you can tell what is going on in the game with the given graphics right?

Second, there is an SD card slot that you can use in front of the Wii, but what is more important is, what are you downloading? So far I have downloaded 12 VC games and stored game info from 6 games and I seem to have a lot of room left.

Finally, the controllers are not a Gimmick, they didn't just slap on motion sensors to a normal controller to sell more, they made this controller from the ground up. They made it because it is easier to use, and even making it into a Zapper, makes it easier to shoot too (I have tried it at E3 and I know first hand). The wheel makes steering easy and all of these "gimmicks" are more than just a piece of plastic, they extend the functionality of the Wiimotes. I'll tell you what's a gimmick though, adding motion sensors to a last gen controller and tossing out a boomerang controller that no one liked.

5 things bad about fedex
1. dosn't comment on anyone else's threads
2. dosn't participate in his own thread
3. who cares about fedex
4. goes to a wii forum and starts ****
5. posts one thing and it is completly useless

In my opinion the #1 worst thing about the wii -

512mb of onboard storage that is not expandable and you cannot use the SD card to save your game or play VC titles.

some of my pet peevs

1) wiimote uses regular AA batteries (and sucks them down)! The 80's are over people, we have something called lithium ion now and its rechargable...
2) wii discs are hot when you leave them in the console in standby. not good for longevity for the discs and the console!!
3) wii console sounds are annoying

don't get me wrong, the wii is hella fun, but its be better if Nintendo didn't cheap out on this stuff, just to make a profit on the console. At least Ps3 and X360 are selling us a deal with the consoles and we know we are getting our moneys worth.

mekaginger said:
My biggest problem with the wii is some of the stupid games they come out with. I mean...zelda? It's pretty much the worst game I've ever played, and anyone who liked it is obviously an idiot. It's pure mind-rot, what kind of redneck would find it enjoyable? I mean...you're controlling some stupid elf who prances through the forest swinging his little sword around and trying to stick it in everything he sees. That's stupid. Hey nintendo, how about some GOOD games, like maybe acquire the Battlefield license, or make a game based on the ninja turtles movie? I mean, seriously, what the hell?

MekaGinger OUT

Then dont play those games that simple... Zelda is one the most popular games ever made.. and you are obviously an idiot for saying stupid ****.

people say it takes too much effort to play wii? they are jsut lazy i played RE4and never felt more relaxed playing a game i dont have to hold my hands together to grip a controller i can lay back on the couch and my arms on either side of me making little to no movement and feel great.

I think the Wii is a great console. I previously had a ps2, xbox gamecube. It got old! The wii is fresh and fun. Love wii sports and my kid loves super monkey ball.
I rent games often and my biggest complaint so far has been the camera work on Transformers, it ignored some game play basics like the ability to lock on a target in melee. It messes up an otherwise decent game. As far as the graphics, there not real important to me. I do hope that some more online aspects are coming soon.

mekaginger said:

MekaGinger OUT

If you dont like the games for Wii, why the hell have you got one? or if you havent, why are you on this forum?
if you wanna go shoot something. join the army

Back