50$ to spend. Should I either get

Wulf

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
Ocala, Florida
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, or some Manga and Wii Points?

Hmm...

also, don't say anything like ," Naruto is gh3y u nubb".

I'm kind of leaning towards Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution because I have one other game Twilight Princess, and when I get bored of adventure I can pwn ninja-style.

(Not saying Link's moves arent ninja-ish already :p)

I'm going to go ahead and assume that you're a big fan of the Naruto series, because only people that enjoy that series would enjoy that game. But, with $50, I would go for either Metroid Prime 3 or Medal of Honor: Heroes 2. Both you get to kill things and in MOH, you get to kill people over online.

But, like I said, if you love Naruto, I bet you'll love the game.

Thanks for not flaming Nic, and yes- i'm a big fan of the Naruto series.

Up to date with Shippuden. *nodnod*

I've played Naruto Ultimate Ninja series on my Playstation 2, but I saw videos online and always wanted the Clash of Ninja series over Ultimate ninja, but sadly didn't have a Gamecube.

look at reviews online. that should tell you how good/bad the game is before actually buying it. pointless spending 50 bucks to open a game & absolutely hate it.

Well, Cassie I saw some videos online and most anime-themed games aren't that great anyway.

It's 100% fighting Ninja Action, and that's cool.
I think i'll really enjoy it but I'm not sure if i'd like getting some Manga and Wii points instead.

I don't care about the review honestly. =P

Let's put it this way, I KNOW i'll love the game- but I can't decide to get Manga + Wii Points or the game.

do what u want ...but donate 500 to me... so i can get wii internet channel :)

lol well then if you don't have a lot of games to start out with i'd go with your second option. manga + wii points. because you'll have more to play. but don't forget -- for most VC games you need the classic controller.

Driftking shuttup and get your own 5 dollars.
On your thread all you did was complain oh oh someone please give me money even though I don't even know you wahhhh.

Wii points and some Manga.

I'm a Naruto fan myself and I rented that Naruto game and I was disappointed. It's too short. And you don't even get to fight the sound 4...

cassieboo said:
lol well then if you don't have a lot of games to start out with i'd go with your second option. manga + wii points. because you'll have more to play. but don't forget -- for most VC games you need the classic controller.

ACTUALLY, YOU COULD USE A GAMECUBE CONTROLLER FOR THE GAMES THAT REQUIRE A CLASSIC CONTROLLER.

Edit: sorry for the caps, I just realised right after I had finished typing that caps lock was on and I didn't feel like typing everything again. Sorry!

Yuck.... Naruto?, Manga?, If it were up to me i'd get MOHH 2 and some real comics, but if your a big Naruto fan, I guess you should get the new Clash of Ninja Game. It got pretty good ratings and I think the Wii's graphics and controls should make a pretty good gaming experience for you. :)

Back