Ummmm.....HUH? I'm pretty sure your talking about the error code and alot of people have gotten that and there wiis are not working well now. Try contacting Nintendo but they are already in the process of making a update to fix this.

i did search first and they all said to change the router settings and i did and it still wont connect
it finds the acess point but wont connect

Thank you but i have been there and done all it says could it be that i have it set to a 128 bit encription?

I dont even own a Wii yet, so I dont know but hopefully you'll get help soon.....:thumbsup:
Are you sure you changed the Ip address ?

I'm getting 52030 with a Wifi Max.

The software can see the Wii, the Wii can see the access point. I just can't make the internet connection.

Can I change any settings to fix this?

the way i got it 2 work was 2 fold : 1 i finally used the right wep key ( i never realized it was the hex it asked u 2 create) and 2, my router was one but my modem wasnt so when i got power flowing through both it works like a charm ever since

I could progress from a 520xx series error to a 521xx series by assigning a static IP. Haven't got further than that though.

How is an update going to fix when you can't connect to the internet to get the update?

Back