54 Killing Spree in MoH H2

uloseiwin said:
Yup, that would be the invincible glitch. Not even the best of the best can do that really. If the screen was going all red for a long time, something is wrong. If you realize you have the invincible glitch on, quit. It gives you a bad reputation. It seems like you didnt notice, and its OK, but next time I would suggest quitting, no one likes glitch abusers.
i could of went on and on and on for days cuz it had no time or score limit, lol

i've seen glitchers score over 200.

friggin jack@$$es

yep, you got the glitch dude............when you realize you're not getting killed, get out and restart....that's cheating, plain and simple, you don't want your reputation to get dragged down because of it. As tempting as it is.......

sarasota said:
yep, you got the glitch dude............when you realize you're not getting killed, get out and restart....that's cheating, plain and simple, you don't want your reputation to get dragged down because of it. As tempting as it is.......

Maybe. How bad could it be? You log on, everyone says (to themselves, no chat obviously) "look, that's that guy that got a bunch of kills, and possibly cheated." End of story. On the other hand, you'll have a good game for once. From my online experience, fps games are very hardcore and almost every match has some rediculiously good player on the opposing team (my luck eh?)

If the game is glitching you honestly need to keep playing. Infact, take advantage of it to the point that someone complains to EA. EA should be made aware of the glitch so that they can fix it.

Another possibility, you were just having an excellent game and congrats to you.

Yes of course, but in this case, the glitcher will have rediculously high kill spree, with a 0 for deaths...that's the difference. I don't know if you've played alot of MOHH2, but with the caliber of players in this game, having 150 kills with NO deaths is next to impossible, even for the best player.

It was glitch (this episode he's talking about), I'm 99% sure.

EA IS aware of the glitch, and probably will take no steps to fix it, as most wouldn't.

Mingus said:
Maybe. How bad could it be? You log on, everyone says (to themselves, no chat obviously) "look, that's that guy that got a bunch of kills, and possibly cheated." End of story. On the other hand, you'll have a good game for once. From my online experience, fps games are very hardcore and almost every match has some rediculiously good player on the opposing team (my luck eh?)

If the game is glitching you honestly need to keep playing. Infact, take advantage of it to the point that someone complains to EA. EA should be made aware of the glitch so that they can fix it.

Another possibility, you were just having an excellent game and congrats to you.

Dzapper said:
I got caught in the glitch one time and got about 35 kills off of a 5 minute game. So when you get in the glitch, cherish it. Don't waste it, because it is truly a gift from god!
people should cherish it. its like a power star in mario games cuz you dont die :lol:

Hey noob to the forum. I experienced the back end to that gitch got into a sniping match with a guy in port sniped him in the head 3 times no die.
Got slaughtered 3 times. He wouldn't move off the tower went head hunting (I WAS PISSED) with the mp after i switched weapons found his a$$ unloaded all 96 rounds switched to pistol used 4 clips got ammo opened up with mp still now dice. A gernade actually went off directly at his feet by this time 3 more of my axis buddies had showed up we're all trying to kill him he's using the springfield at close range never even switched to gernades or pistol killed all three of us took a good 2 minutes trying to kill him after 4th death went to reload screen had 24 kills no deaths. Tryed to boot him from the game no one would vote. Thought he was cheating so i sent feedback he knew something wasn't right he never even moved from the tower just sat there with hes allie buddies sniping us after we would take a head shot then he could find us
what the h@ll were we to do i left

his name TKO Monster

My name Tonedog MOH H2
"Give me the bar or the mp and i'm ready. Stock, Lock and drop the enemy"

Mingus said:

They should Have Chat for the game, it would make it alot funer. Not to mension " OMG, U F*$KING RETARD, IM ON UR TEAM, AAAHHH!!!" lmao

Back