59 Poes Glitch - does it exist?

DVDGuy

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2008
I've just been through the Cave of Ordeals (didn't get past it, unfortunately - down to the last knight with armour gone, but only had half a heart left and no fairies ... what a shame), and got the supposedly last 3 poes, but I'm now stuck on 59 and can't seem to find the missing one.

I've gone through several guides at gamefaqs.com, and downloaded some save games that still had poes in them to try and see if I've been looking in the right places (and it seems I have).

So is the 59 poes glitch real? I do remember somehow getting a poe soul before actually getting to Jovani and getting the poe soul quest, not sure if that was possibly the cause of the missing poe problem, or perhaps it's just bad memory.

And ideas?

Well i got a couple of poe souls before talking to the gold guy to and i'm pretty sure it still counted them even though i hadn't officially started the quest.

You can get ALL 60, it took me a LONG time and I had to go through the whole list (I had printed earlier) about 4-5 times (no joke) till I finally found it on a cliff in Goron Mines.

I thought the hardest one was behind the statue in the sacret forest when you walk through the magical door.

I would never waste my time with that. You beat the game, so now what? Whats the point of getting poes? Waste of time..

U can't technically beat the game until you get all 60 poes and everything else. 100% lol

Back