5th generation pokemon

Triple-A said:
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........ :shocked:Oh sorry i thought am on the sleeping thread
stop with your damn spamming everywhere you go... this is wanting me to ask to be a mod and kick some people off because the huge amount of spam here! :mad5:

PokeChamp said:
stop with your damn spamming everywhere you go... this is wanting me to ask to be a mod and kick some people off because the huge amount of spam here! :mad5:
I'm surprised I'm not banned yet who even cares? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PokeChamp said:
Hey whats your problem pokechimp tell me maybe i can help u

henrry is stupid. in every pokemon thread he sees he acts like the boss. even my pokemon babysitting thread. i wish he would fry in the pits of hell!:yesnod: rep me if im right

Last edited:
wii_girliefairie said:
henrry is stupid. in every pokemon thread he sees he acts like the boss. even my pokemon babysitting thread. i wish he would fry in the pits of hell!:yesnod: rep me if im right
ya dam he is all the world are sufferng from him even the FBI i think we should call the U.N

everybody just stay on topic, if your not gonna post somthing related to 5th generation pokemon, then dont post

some people think they will remake gold and silver before there is a 5th generation, do you have any proof? any links?

i thought pokemon jade was already made its a fake pokemon game and i agree all the pokemon games from the 2nd generation should have newer versions

sigh thats not fair and cyndaquil was my favorite starter
okay back to topic

i want a 5th generation

i am predicting remake of g/s should come in 2008-2009 and 5th generation should come in 2011

i wount them to make a game with all starters with a huge map and for the wii

Back