63000 xp down the drain :(

Vintage

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2011
so last night, i was playing some goldeneye conflict when BAM! i landed right in the middle of a xp lobby hosted by "lifesabeach". i think if you got 3 kills, you would get 63000 xp, which was the max before your xp would reset. so there i was with 3 kills, hiding in a corner when i got bored. there was 8 mins left in the game, and i though i could get away with a couple extra kill. what got me pissed was when i got to the point where my xp reset itself all the way to 100xp, and "lifesabeach ended the game. i was so ****ing pissed at trading in 63000 xp for a lousy 100xp, iwas literally spewing rage all over my wii and tv, and let me tell you, it was not pretty. then next game, i ****ing lost connection to the host. :((((((((( .

/rage

Last edited:
wow- you are bealing about being cheated out of cheating the rest of the legitimate players.... boo hoo.

some twat screwed me up for 399 points. THATS ANNOYING.

i joined a game with seconds to go and saw a target- fired, got 399 xp for it and game ended- urgh- there goes my legit score :(

you? you have nothing but your attitude to cry about.

I feel you, Cynic. The same thing happened to me - for the same amount! Were we both screwed in the same game or something??! Anyway, a player shouldn't complain about being cheated out of 63k xp that they shouldn't have gotten anyway. I am now at 54 the "clean" way, and I look forward to getting to 56 the same way.

Truth be told - you really can tell the difference between a 50+ that has put the time in vs. one that hasn't.

it depends on the player really. By the way, am i the only who noticed that lately there is an increase in the guys who hacked the weapons. Just yesterday i played against 3 different people in 2 hours whith hacked weapons. I'm stuck playing with my sigmus9 till lvl 41, whilst this dude got himself the masteron at 22...

When you've played nearly 5 days and the best gun you unlocked is either the sigmus9 or the terralite it's just frutrating. Activision should have made more guns, or changed some unlocks.
I'm so tired of playing with the same damn guns over and over again, that as of late i've made 5 same loadouts albeit witha different gun. One for the normal sigmus, one for the AK-47, one for the sigmus 9, one for the terralite, and one for the kallos. That way i can switch every game and keep me entertained.

When it comes to games i usually prefer console over computer because with consoles there are no endless patches, upgrades, settings you need to tweak. That as much as i like goldeneye, it could use a patch.

Last edited:
Woah RedCrow!
There are numbers of guns to unlock before level 41! Toros, terra, kanura V, stauger, pt... just to name a few! You shouldn't have to constantly play with the same 3... Change is a good thing sometimes, it helps your xp and it improve your playing in general when you adjust to new guns (well that is my opinion).
And be careful about level 20 something carrying a masterton... You never know who was in the game before you and who dropped what on the floor, especially in hero. I hate people who yell at cheat too early, even if im really good at that in my living room ahahah

Last edited:
Wow! A guy crying over not getting unearned XP! Who woulda thunk it? Hmm, my only complaint about my own game is the couple of XP lobbies I got into that raised my XP. I would much prefer that all my XP be legit and I sure wouldn't whine about not getting garbage XP.

I've never dealt with anything like this, but I certainly know the pain of getting my level grinding interrupted in a game where leveling is incredibly slow and painful.

Levels only matter in the mode "free roam" in Red Dead Redemption; coincidentally, Free Roam is the best place to level grind. Free Roam is sandbox gameplay basically; do whatever you want whenever you want, and fighting other players in Free Roam is 100% optional.

So of course, I'm level grinding in the best area you can in free roam, minding my own business. Since this area is a versus CPU area, auto target against other real players is disabled. Nobody is around for roughly two hours of grinding; and all of a sudden, I get sniped from some dick aiming to troll my grinding session. Didn't go for a single CPU, the bastard would just wait for me to respawn and try to snipe me.

Of course, 15~ minutes of my counter sniping skills later (which are only average, really... sniping is lame and boring in RDR) nets me about 50 kills on the troll and he got only another two or so, and the fool finally runs off cursing up a rage-storm on his mic. Trolling trolls is always fun. x)

Too bad, I have none. Don't mini-mod bro; it's so '06.

I don't mind living in the past either. I was playing GE on Wii earlier...whew...oldie but goodie! That raises an interesting point...how close are we to getting to that point where "Wii Goldeneye" is "old." It did come out 2 Christmas' ago...

Not going to retire my profile anytime soon though, mind you...I'm just saying...

Uh... I wasn't referring to the Wii's '06 release, and neither was RedCrow. Not that it matters now. ._.

Back