8-0 To Liverpool

WOAW?! Last time I checked it was 3 - 0 lol I checked at 53 minutes, Benayoun just scored when I checked

well, what do you expect from them......it liverpool people!

Most we've scored in an European match. The record WAS 5. xD

Highlights are at 11:15 I think. On some channel. ITV1 I think :S

wat???? wat game? wat sport? inst liver pool in the uk

I was watching this what a slaughtering! do they suck or what

im not a beskitas supporter. im Galatasaray. but they were representing the turkish league. eh what can i say, theyre crap and so is the turkish league lol.

I support Arsenal more anyway than Galatasaray. Top of the league..

EDIT: smurf the record was 7. Arsenal 7 - 0 Slavia Prague

I managed to catch the highlights, some awesome goals there.

I was busy watching Chelsea on the other side which sadly was a rather boring match and after about 4 - 0 I was itching to turn over but the family wouldn't let me. By 6 - 0 I was pulling my own hair out. Yeah, the Chelsea game was that boring, 0 - 0 =/

Warrior said:
EDIT: smurf the record was 7. Arsenal 7 - 0 Slavia Prague

EDIT AGAIN:

I was referring to 5-0 being LIVERPOOLS Best in the European. Thats LIVERPOOL
L-i-v-e-r-p-o-o-l

Good start to the second half of the first Group Stage by Liverpool!

It was just a very good performance. We controlled, passed well, finished well, we were efficient, took our chances, and just dominated. To be fair, Besiktas are a decent side, it's just that we didn't allow them to play. Some great performances by the likes of Voronin and Benayoun though.

Kiwi said:
Who scored?
Benayoun 3, Crouch 2, Babel 2, Gerrard.

I was gutted when Babel hit the bar with that header, would have been the fastest Champions League hat-trick, ever! Just another record that would have been broken.

Originally the record was set by Juventus, when they won 7-0 against Olympiakos I think, so Arsenal only equaled it...I was made up when Crouchy broke it though at the end!

Back