$80...

Addvice from me -
Keep hold of it
Dont blow it on games/DVDs/things you dont rly want or need
Wait till theres a game/DVD/thing out that you do rly want (unless your one of these spoiled kids that get games from there parents no matter when)
(dont know your age so im gessin)

Or
You can buy me a bottle of JD

Don't you need to save some money for Brawl ;)

Also, Galaxy is great, get it. (So commanding, I know!)

Floridas to far to go for drink

Damn it
If only I knew Lemmy id suck his blood im bound to get some thing from it

Darkprinny said:
Floridas to far to go for drink

Damn it
If only I knew Lemmy id suck his blood im bound to get some thing from it

I don't know, might be worth the trip :lol: Always something :crazy: going on here at the World HQ.

Oh yeah, you get hero points for *any* Motorhead reference :cool:

Narr im not alowed on planes
Due to my fear of blowin up in mid air and bein sat next to anybody that has the same body as Big daddy V (uw sweaty) or somebody duller than Ricky gervase (try as he must hes not funny)

i've already pre-ordered brawl, and seeing as it's not coming out for a couple months i'm sure i'll be able to scrape up the cash for it.

no, im not spoiled w/ video games all the time, the last game i got was Umbrella Chronicles on release, which i saved up for for a month.

I'd go with Prinny's idea and just hold onto it until something arises that you "must have" and then you have the money you need. Though who am I to talk, when I have money I spend it on whatever strikes my fancy at that moment. (A trait I need to work on)

Cant belive im gonna say this but anything to stop somebody buyin another EA massmarket pile-o-shite

If your gonna get a game get Mario Galaxy
(there ive told somebody to get a Mario game)

Or you could buy one of Pete Townsends old gutairs
There easy to post due to the small pieceis

Back