9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not from the USA, but I remember that in 9:30, I had like 9 years, and my english teacher told us and made us a drawing that said what happened to the south tower, then she said the second tower was on fire and that she heard it on the radio, I didn't payed too much attention, but then when I came home after some soccer class, my mom said (In spanish) "Hey Sebastian come here and look at this, then I saw it, it was already recoded, but i couldn't beleave it, I remember that all the News were about it, but man, I just was too shocked either if I have never put a feet in the world trade center.... I remember I couldn't sleep at night.

Me ill be asleep all day
Not to be rude but I work nights
I was working in a game shop at the time herd about it on the radio made a joke about it to some customers
"musta thogt it was a runway"
(didnt know it was a jumbo thorgt it was a small aircraft)
then the radio (Chris Moyles was on first time he wasnt funny he wasent allowed to joke for 2 weeks) said that a second one hit (the crew thing was the boss (the unfealing tVV@) told me to keep the store open
then got home turned on tv and whoa
found out a week or so latter that one of my brothers was dead (he was on holiday)

The strange thing was a mounth before hand I had a dream about two planes crashing into my old house

yeah i was in class at school year 4 and we all tvs in our rooms we thought it was a movie but the pa system came on the principla tells us what had happened we all watch the tv and have a moment of silence and from the rest of the week we were all so quiet

I wasnt
I went on a killing spre (game wise) I still had to work

me: entering math class wondering what was on tv because my teacher was watching the news, after i realized i thought "wow that really sucks" than i asked myselfe, why did they do that, was there something we could have done to couse this, than i rememberd.......... oh ya i live in america -.-

not to be mean but I honestly think that we had a lot to do with 9/11 there is more than what the public has heard. Now i dont only hear the news from the american point of view, i hear the news from England, and France. I am also aware that Europeon countries suffer from a lot more terorist attackes than us. Im not being anti-American but i feel that when we think of september 11 and the actions our country took in response were a little exessive.

My thoughts and opinions?

Here it is in a nut shell: I think Bush is a lieing piece of crap that set up 9/11 along with others to benefit himself and his goals. I think that the war is unnecessary and I think that Bush has no right what-so-ever to address this nation as if he feels our pain some how. He's a walking disease and I hate his guts for what he has done. All he does is benefit from misfortune and death.

That is all.

I still remember 9/11 pretty well. Back then I just settling back into high school, starting year 11. It was a fairly normal day, I remember doing P.E. and English in the afternoon. I didn't know what had happened until I got home and turned the TV on (my parents were at work). At first all I saw was a lot of smoke, so I didn't realise what was going on straight away. It was kind of surreal, people on the news talking about towers collapsing and terrorist attacks. Eventually I managed to put it all together, but I still didn't know what to think.

MetroidZ said:
move on.

every damn year.... :rolleyes:
That is a horrible thing to say.

Just because you dont care about it, doesnt mean others have to shut up about the whole thing. True, it did happen 5 years ago, but if nobody ever mentioned the events, then the whole thing would be forgotten. We dont want that...nearly 3,000 people died that day...we have to remember them.

I have been watching many TV programs over the past week about 9/11 and I have to say it still makes me cringe watching those towers fall...all the innocent people...

EDIT: MetroidZ, Im sorry about that. I just dont think that it should all be forgotten.

Last edited:
very true, i belive that the fall of the WTC coused more deaths than Pearl Harbor attack! I think it is ok for people to still remember that day because it is a very big part of our growing history. What I hate about that day is the actions America took after the attack. Things could have gone a diferent better rout had we not gone to war. Also Bush said that the reason we are in the Middle East is for OIL.

i remember coming home ... doing my homework and everything.( school was finished when this happend in Norway.) suddenly i got a call from a friend telling me to turn on cnn, and i watched it ... i did'nt really believe it. it was like watching a movie, and my hart was going faster and faster. And when i saw people, just , falling down from the windows, i just turned of my tv, and forgot about the homework.

I live across the Hudson River and saw the after effects clearly from the top of the hill in my town. We should be grateful that the people in power handled it the way they did... whoever believes this to be a conspiracy should stop wearing their tin hats and pull their heads of their a$$es. This is a real enemy that wants to destroy freedom. It's either we win, or they win. No if ands or buts around it ladies and gentlemen.

All Out said:
I live across the Hudson River and saw the after effects clearly from the top of the hill in my town. We should be grateful that the people in power handled it the way they did... whoever believes this to be a conspiracy should stop wearing their tin hats and pull their heads of their a$$es. This is a real enemy that wants to destroy freedom. It's either we win, or they win. No if ands or buts around it ladies and gentlemen.
The terrorists never wanted to destroy our freedom; that's just the Bush admisitration's rhetoric. They attacked us because we favor Isreal, who use the US as a weapon against the other countries; we favor Isreal because they are an oil-rich country.

Yeah, I don't believe Bush was behind 9/11, he's no where smart enough to pull something like that off, although I'm not saying 9/11 was a smart action, but it was very well pulled off and took a lot of cooperation. However, he didn't do much to stop them either. He recieved a memo about a possible terrorist plot before the event and ignored it.

Yes, the terrorists are a major threat to America, especially now that we've wasted time, money, and lives fighting for democracy alone, in a country that is far too concerned about who has the right to the "promised land" to care or want a real governement when we should be trying to catch the people that actually attacked us on 9/11, a.k.a. Bin Laden and Alqaeda.

NateTheGreat said:
The terrorists never wanted to destroy our freedom;

That line alone makes you lose all credibility with me. All the innocent lives lost not only on American soil but in England and even Italy and you have the balls to say something like that? Your probably one of those people that believes they can negotiate with Terrorist too. Simply amazing.

Ugh, did you actually read the rest of my statement?

Oh, by the way, we already do negotiate with people that could easily be considered terrorists, like the leaders of Iran and North Korea, whom we and many other nations pay huge amounts of money to every few years to avoid a nuclear war.

I'm sorry, but the terrorists don't give a darn about freedom, especially ours. In fact, they want as much freedom to do whatever they want, like bombing innocent people to make their point, which is heinous!

Do you understand, I'm not anti-American or pro-terrorist at all!! It's just not as simple as black and white, right and wrong. The terrorists shouldn't have done what they did and our government, who has billions upon billions of dollars to spend on better security and survielence, should have made it much more difficult for the terrorists to accomplish their act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back