9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Out said:
That is the dumbest friggen thing I have ever heard!!! Don't blame Saddam for kiulling his own people because he got the weapons from somewhere else?! Are you sick in the head?!?!? That post above just made you lose all credibility AT ALL with me. Who do you think negotiated with Sadam? Yes, yes, Sadam and the other tirants kept nice and quiet durring Mr BJ Clinton's rule because he was keeping them nice and content. But you snakes, known as left wing radicals, can't come to grips with that.

I dont understand, if anyone is losing credibility, just by reading a couple of threads i would say it is u. You are trying to take on everyone and have no respect for their opinions. Swearing and insulting people is not going to make them change their opinion, so last time i checked, U are the only person to have lost all credibility

I was finished about two pages ago, but you fine specimen of human kind incist on continuing to attack me.

I consider myself a reasonable man, so when someone starts attacking me with shaky evidence and false details I like to try and coerce them into seeing things differently, and most of the time people are reasonable and understand. But every once in a while you come across someone who just won't get it, which is where we must deduce the obvious.

I don't believe I ever initiated these attacks on you, and you just had to put the icing on the cake of the contemporary American stereotype to assume the "blame the victim" mentality, implying I started this whole argument. If you bothered to search through old posts we had a nice and friendly discussion, and even then you were causing a row with your attitude.

It was as simple as that. I Didn't start it, but I'm sure there's alot of people who agree with what I have to say.

^Yes, everyone agrees with you, and you've converted me. Now pat yourself on the back and go grab a cookie.

All Out said:
^Yes, everyone agrees with you, and you've converted me. Now pat yourself on the back and go grab a cookie.

Do you really think I care about wasting my time trying to "convert" you? :wtf: I think not. Just incase your little mind has forgotten, you attacked us, not the other way around. It's called defending oneself. If anyone is attempting a convertion, it's you, little boy. Why you care so much about what we think just baffles me. You're much too ignorant and close-minded for me to even bother. Sorry, but you're not important to me enough to seek out and try to "convert". I just love your hypocracy; you being the one to start this whole fight simply because others don't agree with your brain-washed ways and then calling me the one who wants to convert. :lol:

Silly children....I tell ya, they never cease to amaze me.

Ezekiel86 said:
The grounds upon which the desicion to invade Iraq on were shaky to say the least. I do partially agree that getting rid of Saddam might have been good, he might have been a harsh ruler but at least he knew what he was doing, and the Iraqi economy was doing well under his rule (so he did some things right). I know there's no excuse for killing his own people, but you cannot blame him entirely- afterall, who gave him the weapons to do so in the first place? All his chemical weapons were provided to him by the USA.

Had America not given him such dangerous weapons in the first place the damage he would have done would be greatly minimised.

Basically, I am saying it is unfair to blame Saddam for everything, even though certain minority groups were unfairly targeted by him the general population lived in relative harmony and all was well. Alot of Iraqis believe that they were better off under Saddam than under American occupation.

What are you talking about? The people of Iraq had practically nothing under Saddam while he lived it up in his palace! Of course America shouldn't have given him those weapons, there's no excuse for that, but remember it was Saddam's regime who actually used them. And if living under the threat of being bombed or gassed to death is harmony, I'd love to know what you think chaos is...

Ezekiel86 said:
Who exactly are these other "tirants" you refer to? And in what way are they "tirants"? are they anything like tyrants? Moron.

How about Alexander Lukashenko (of Belarus), Saparmurat Niyazov (Turkmenistan), Charles Taylor (Liberia), Kim Jong-il (North Korea), the Taliban (Afghanistan), or Burma's military dictatorship? All of them despots who tried to gain / have gained absolute control over their countries and have exercised their control with an iron fist. You can look them up on various websites if you're interested, and I think you'll find it rather hard to defend these people and the things they've done.

Heres a album for some of yous
Neil young "living with war"
Anti Bush (Impeach the pestident class track)
Anti war (Days of shock and ore)
Cant be played on the us air waves
shame its a good album

Napalmbrain said:
What are you talking about? The people of Iraq had practically nothing under Saddam while he lived it up in his palace! Of course America shouldn't have given him those weapons, there's no excuse for that, but remember it was Saddam's regime who actually used them. And if living under the threat of being bombed or gassed to death is harmony, I'd love to know what you think chaos is...

How about Alexander Lukashenko (of Belarus), Saparmurat Niyazov (Turkmenistan), Charles Taylor (Liberia), Kim Jong-il (North Korea), the Taliban (Afghanistan), or Burma's military dictatorship? All of them despots who tried to gain / have gained absolute control over their countries and have exercised their control with an iron fist. You can look them up on various websites if you're interested, and I think you'll find it rather hard to defend these people and the things they've done.

And to this thread.. I say Amen. And it's funny, the left wing Libs' argument was... why did we take out the Tirant Sadam, but we are doing nothing about the crisis in Darfur? Well if you actually listen to each political speech (Both the presidents and the Democratic Responses) you will se that it is the UN holding back from stopping that genocide in Darfur and it is a shame, as there are THOUSANDS of innocent men women and children being demolished there every day.

~Marisa~ said:
Do you really think I care about wasting my time trying to "convert" you? :wtf: I think not. Just incase your little mind has forgotten, you attacked us, not the other way around. It's called defending oneself. If anyone is attempting a convertion, it's you, little boy. Why you care so much about what we think just baffles me. You're much too ignorant and close-minded for me to even bother. Sorry, but you're not important to me enough to seek out and try to "convert". I just love your hypocracy; you being the one to start this whole fight simply because others don't agree with your brain-washed ways and then calling me the one who wants to convert. :lol:

Silly children....I tell ya, they never cease to amaze me.

BTW, your 19... I'm 21. You're calling me a child? Grow up, KID. I respect other's views, but I sure the hell will challenge them. And if you can't handle it, then get the hell out.

Wow. Well, it seems that a lot of people here are really getting into this politicial discussion. I vote for a political section for this site. I know it's strictly nothing to do with us, but I feel to ignore obvious political undertones of some of the posts, it'd be a good idea to put everything into one section, rather than telling people to keep it off the political subject.

I'd love for me to be able to lay down my political beliefs onto this site, and I think with the general mature postings and with many forumites over the voting age, I certainly think it's workable. It may need to be checked once in a while, to make sure debates don't fall into slanging matches, but it's definately workable. What does everyone else think?

I work in news... so all day long I hear politics, run breaking reprts.. etc etc. So honestly, on the one place that I like to go to get away, it would be nice not to encounter it. But your right, some of these issues can not be ignored and maybe if we had a separate section, it would keep it out of the Wii dedicated sections of these boards. On the other hand, it may just draw unwanted attention and lots of flaming from noob members. It's something i0n would have to weigh out and decide upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back