9/11's Striker of the day

^ Oh, ok. You could probably beat me, I'm not that good. My highest rank ever was 401.

I have been 9th in the season.

3rd in a day.

Have been striker of the day for a short period.

And now I hardly ever play so my skills have deteriorated:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
I have been 9th in the season.

3rd in a day.

Have been striker of the day for a short period.

And now I hardly ever play so my skills have deteriorated:lol:

same here...:lol:.....i have to learn again from the start

Yeahh.but with me is the other way around: the less I play the better I get, or the more good players I play and beat the more bad players beat me, yeah it's ironic..but when it comes to Smash, the latter doesn't happen. And thanks Brendo..

WTF would anyone play on 9/11? I would have thought that Wi-Fi would go dead for a moment's or a day's worth of silence!

Hey I'm sorry to say this PKU4GOOD, but the whole world is not going to stop and freeze itself just because of a tragedy(as tragic as it is) happened 6 years ago in one country, ok? I did not plan it to be that day and I am not proud of it being that day, ok? did you stop doing what you werre doing on June 23? no i guess not right? because you don't know what happened that day in another country(México) and you probably are going to say that you don't care, just just remember that.

{Axtlár} said:
Hey I'm sorry to say this PKU4GOOD, but the whole world is not going to stop and freeze itself just because of a tragedy(as tragic as it is) happened 6 years ago in one country, ok? I did not plan it to be that day and I am not proud of it being that day, ok? did you stop doing what you werre doing on June 23? no i guess not right? because you don't know what happened that day in another country(México) and you probably are going to say that you don't care, just just remember that.

sorry, kinda grief stricken

Last edited:
axtlars right. just because something bad happened a while ago to one specific country doesnt mean that they will close down wifi. for every country and two minutes later reopen it. it would be useless. no one would know why they closed it. and the people who live in the country. probably already gave their time for the tragedy (i didnt but meh)

Last edited:
selfish americans..

I was the only person who actually remembered it was 9/11 in my school

I think I recognize a lot of people in here... Let's play. 004401 893952
I have added a few of you. Check out the leaderboard You'll see me there for this week.

Back