90% chance of getting a wii on launch?...right here....

NeMeZyZ

Chapter .1
Aug 20, 2006
Miami Beach, fl
i thought about it and i figured it would be good to point out that not toomany ppl know about COSTCO having wii's and ps3's, i mean i didn't lol. but when u come to think of it, not EVERYBODY has a costco card, soo on launch day, you can wait outside around 6 am (costco opens at 10) and get your wee wee, i already got mine (from gamestop) heres my preorder listing:

1 wii (duh)
redsteel
zelda: tp
elebit
exitetruck
classic controller
1 xtra cont with nunchuck

so yea...... u guys should give costco a try

I would, but the closest one to my place is in another state...

Anyway, people at Toysrus informed me that they will be the mass retailer of the Wii and will cover more pre-orders and have bigger stocks in consoles. They arent doing pre-orders now, but my bud and I are in the top 15 on the call list and they told me we are guaranteed.

If I dont
You dont wana know what will happen

Sod it
Ill cause a fuss

only bad thing about that idea its they sell it in a bundle so it may come with a game you dont want!

by the time Sam's and Costco actually have systems for sale there will be like 3 more shipments to the gaming stores, with the PS2 and 360 people tried that and they took forever.

well the cool thing about costco is is that they plan on having wii games for cheaper prices:

Red Steel: 43.99
Zelda: 44.99
Tony Hawk: 44.99

Nifty aint it

Back