90 Day Extended Warranty

Bez3000

WiiChat Member
Apr 10, 2007
How do you know for sure that you got the 90 day extended warranty? I’ve registered for it and am fully registered on the Nintendo-europe.com web site but I didn’t receive an email or anything as proof of having the extended warranty.

I’d rather not just assume I’ve got it and then find out when I need it that I didn’t get it!!

From Nintendo's website:

Once you complete the registration of your newly purchased Wii, you will see a confirmation that your warranty has been extended.

This 90-day warranty extension is exclusive to newly purchased Wii consoles and not available for any other system.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Wii console 90-day warranty extension, please contact Nintendo's Consumer Service Department.

U missunderstand each other.

Usual warranty is one year. with registering of the wii on the nintendo US site u can expand this 1 year with 90 more days :) so about 3 months longer warranty.

don't think that we have the same for europa :)

Firen said:
U missunderstand each other.

Usual warranty is one year. with registering of the wii on the nintendo US site u can expand this 1 year with 90 more days :) so about 3 months longer warranty.

don't think that we have the same for europa :)

Thanks!
I don't think we misunderstood each other. I know the extended warranty is 90 days cos I already got that. But didn't know how long the original warranty is.

Back