90 day extension warranty and 3 free months of nintendo power

xXxWiixXx

Wii Owner
Dec 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4910-3433-7867-8297
Register and Extend Warranty: Register your Console on Nintendo.com, get a free 90 day extension to your warranty.

Get Free Nintendo Power: Register 3 Nintendo products on Nintendo.com, and get 3 months of Nintendo Power free.

If want an extra 90 day warranty and 3 free mags. of nintendo power then this is BIG INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya. It's the official nintendo site. They are 100% ligit and they wouldn't be able to do stuff like that. PLUS member, it's NINTENDO

Well, a bunch of people on this site don't actually READ THE FRIGGIN MANUAL, so I guess he's doing all you folks a favor. I did this the first day I got my Wii.

xbandaidx said:
Well, a bunch of people on this site don't actually READ THE FRIGGIN MANUAL, so I guess he's doing all you folks a favor. I did this the first day I got my Wii.

Yea, I suppose thats true.

I just figured that everyone sees that big paper they stick in the box thats kind of hard to miss.

ilcid said:
Yea, I suppose thats true.

I just figured that everyone sees that big paper they stick in the box thats kind of hard to miss.

Give a Wii to someone, they'll be too excited to read anything. They just want to play. I can't blame them I guess? However if you get questions, then read the manual. :) Right?

xbandaidx said:
Give a Wii to someone, they'll be too excited to read anything. They just want to play. I can't blame them I guess? However if you get questions, then read the manual. :) Right?

I read the little papers before I throw them out, and look through the manual as Im setting it up.

Then again, I'm probably a minority.

Only in NA?! What the F? Sometimes it's like Nintendo are 3-4 seperate companies who do what they want and their own thing, surely everyone should be able to get the extended warranty?

ilcid said:
I read the little papers before I throw them out, and look through the manual as Im setting it up.

Then again, I'm probably a minority.

At least I'm not alone here.

Only in NA?! What the F? Sometimes it's like Nintendo are 3-4 seperate companies who do what they want and their own thing, surely everyone should be able to get the extended warranty?

I hear you, even know it's setup like this, and can suck for others however other areas have stuff NA doesn't. Currently there is word going around that this star system or whatever the UK has will be able to convert to Wii points for use on VC. If it does happen, you'll see us NA folks crabbing about the fact we don't have that.

Back