99 lifes New Mario Bros. World 1-1!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arogeek

Got Wii???
Dec 7, 2007
IDK, possibly Wiiville.
I know how to get 99 lives in New Super Mario Bros on level 1-1. You don't even have to finish the game!!! You can start a new file and have 99 lives before level 1-2!!!!! Serious. If you want to know, post the words "I love Cheese" three times so i don't have to write the whole thing!!!!!:cornut:

tis is wanting to know, if people really wanted to know and didnt feel like asking you they could just go on google and type in super mario bros 1-2 99 lives or something like that.

I just did it and got this

Get a Ton of Lives World 1-1
Once you get a hang of the game, preferably once you beat it, go to W 1-1. Once you get about 2/3 into the level (view the bottom screen to see), hit one of the question mark boxes and a mega mushroom should come out. Then break as much stuff as you can (try not to jump unless you need to). Like tubes, enemies, bricks, etc. The bar at the top while you are mega Mario shows how much stuff you've broken. The most I've gotten is five 1UPs. If you continue to do this, you will get x99 lives.

i'd be really surprised if that claim was legit. it's poop or get off the pot time bud, either post it or close the thread.

P.S. i do not love cheese.

ok then you guys dont belive me grab your ds, your new super mario bros.

Start a new file and go to level 1-1.....

get to the end of the level but dont go up the stairs......

you must be big ....(i dont know how to put it????)

grab the red koopas shell atop the three blocks....

go over to the steps and stay on........

press right untill you are running into the step as far as you can go....

stop and wait till the koopa awakens from his shell and downsizes you to just
big mario.....

just after(i mean, as soon as you hear the shrinking noise...)

jump rapidly until you are in repetitive motion of hitting the koopa shell into the step bouncing off of it and comming right back down to hit it into the step
again......

any question???????

happy??????

Does any one here own a ds or new super mario bros????? because its taking you a lot of time to reply....................................................are you too amased that i was right??????????jk:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back