^_^ Finally got my 360.

Kumoriken

Banned
Sep 30, 2006
Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
Wii Online Code
3916-4519-7595-8108
Mmkay, so I finally got my 360. I didn't get an Elite, though. 'Cause Gamestop bumped the trade-in value down. >_<
Either way, got a 360 and Dead Rising.
Everything's awesome. ^_^
BUT!... I have one problem with Dead Rising.
I saved my game once, and-...
...And while typing this, I realize what a ****in' idiot I am and figured it out. xP
Neeeevermind. xD

Main point:
360 = PWN
But I gotta fork over some cash for more games. >_<

haha congratz man
youll have plenty of fun
btw, you are meant to get to atleast around lvl 15 before you actually attempt to beat the game, take that into mind!

Sovieto said:
haha congratz man
youll have plenty of fun
btw, you are meant to get to atleast around lvl 15 before you actually attempt to beat the game, take that into mind!

o_O;; So, what? I should just do random... "Scoops" until I reach that level?

Sovieto said:
haha congratz man
youll have plenty of fun
i was at like lvl 13 when i beat the game with the true ending. it was damn hard though lol

Kumoriken said:
o_O;; So, what? I should just do random... "Scoops" until I reach that level?
make sure to do this
talk to the first guy you meet to rescue, go around the building out there to meet his wife, make sure to take a picture of them hugging, then rescue them, then save and quit, but also have fun killing zombies and exploring to get use to the mall, cause you dont get much time to explore while doing the game

Sovieto said:
make sure to do this
talk to the first guy you meet to rescue, go around the building out there to meet his wife, make sure to take a picture of them hugging, then rescue them, then save and quit, but also have fun killing zombies and exploring to get use to the mall, cause you dont get much time to explore while doing the game
Heheh. Mmkay, sounds good. And yeah, I've saved those two numerous times after dying time and time again. xP
Anyway, I've been exploring and killing a **** load of zombies. I suppose I'll save a few people while I'm at it.

@ MysticGohan
Right, I'm stupid... Guess who still watches Dragonball Z? xD
Either way, dude, don't be such an ass. I say people like you should be banned. ;D
Though I know that's not gonna happen, just so you know that you're a total nimrod, PS3's are going for $430 WITH numerous Blu-Ray DVD's on eBay.
So, dipshit, I would have gotten LESS.
Check your sources before you call someone stupid, stupid. ;D

rishi 20 said:
so do u still ahev wiis everyone?

what do u prefer?
i think the starter of tihs thread dose
and im guessing so far he pefers the wii
i, and others sold our wii for 360 and dont regret it one bit

rishi 20 said:
so do u still ahev wiis everyone?

what do u prefer?

I still have a Wii, and honestly, the Wii gets boring pretty fast. No in-depth games, though it's still fun.
When new games come out, I'll decide then. Besides, I'm havin' all those new system orgasms over the 360. xP
So, right at this moment, I like the 360 a lot better. But that's 'cause I'm all hyped up on it 'cause I just got it. So, I dunno. xP
I'd think that the Wii is awesome 'cause of the price and the gimmick and all that, plus the need-to-have games like SSBB coming out, but the 360 has a **** load of in-depth games and LIVE is just superb. xP

Either way, I'd say I'm satisfied with having both. Way better than having three... PS3's...
((Hopefully people will get that joke. xD ))

hey welcome to the club dude:crazy: when u get some online games like gears or lost planet give me a call and i have wii60 FTW lol

Wiired said:
Best decision ever? I think you'll agree.
haha yesss big time

hey can you pm me your gamertag again>?
you sent it to me before but i was to lazy to add it (aka busy playing games :lol: ) and well i cleared my inbox and lost it, so if you could just send it to me again ill be sure to add you asap =]

Back