^_^ Finally got my 360.

Kumoriken said:
I say we all post our gamer tags! xP

...I just gotta figure out what mine is when I get home. xP I forgot.
do you have xbox gold? or only silver atm
btw there is an offical thread for this, lemme search it and bump it

ok something tells me, that spam+flame+double post, was not ganton, sibling, friend messing around?

Sovieto said:

ok something tells me, that spam+flame+double post, was not ganton, sibling, friend messing around?

>.> Oh, really?
And here I was gonna report them for purposeful spam and mindless abuse. xP I suppose I won't. How does Ganton usually act?
And I only have Silver at the moment, I'm upgrading in about a month or two when I'm done with my traveling. I won't have internet to hook my 360 up to half the time.

Kumoriken said:
>.> Oh, really?
And here I was gonna report them for purposeful spam and mindless abuse. xP I suppose I won't. How does Ganton usually act?
And I only have Silver at the moment, I'm upgrading in about a month or two when I'm done with my traveling. I won't have internet to hook my 360 up to half the time.
new gamertag thread is up and running
ganton usually acts..normal, haha

rishi 20 said:
so do u still ahev wiis everyone?

what do u prefer?

i still have my wii and i probally still play it more than my 360, but the 360 is really good

Sovieto said:

Not really a friend this kid i know who came over while i was at piano. i am sorry if he insulted you.

i really wish that wii currently had the same online abilties as the xbox 360 that would be fun!

ganton said:
Not really a friend this kid i know who came over while i was at piano. i am sorry if he insulted you.

i really wish that wii currently had the same online abilties as the xbox 360 that would be fun!
btw you might want to change your user banner
and id **** him up if i were you
tell him not to mess with your personal stuff

MysticGohan said:
you are very stupid... no one in there right mind trades in a system because they rip u off bad. you should have sold it on ebay, you could have got more $$

That's what I was thinking

You could've gotten a lot more money dude.. but congrats on your new 360

Last edited:
Kumoriken said:
Read my reply to his post, smart. ;D

I did read it, those stats wouldn't have had much of an impact on what you could've made. It's alright to be mad though, I'd be mad too if I did that

Last edited:
of course, Unitedstatians supporting their Unitedstatian console...I didn't know what a 360 was until today jajaja

Last edited:
tgjester7 said:
I did read it, those stats wouldn't have had much of an impact on what you could've made. It's alright to be mad though, I'd be mad too if I did that
>.> Mad if you did what?
Got 400 bucks with no hassle for JUST the system, as opposed to, assuming the blu-ray disks were going for ten bucks, 370 bucks with a lot of hassle?
o_O;;

Back