A Better Way To Kill Time...

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Throw down your best Chuck Norris jokes!!!

When Chuck Norris jumps into a pool, he doesn't get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books, he just stares them down till he gets all the info he needs.

Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his father...

Chuck Norris didn't wait to be birthed, he just punched his way out of his mother's womb and instantly grew a beard.

Go!

Who the hell is he
and wii shuold I care

chuck norris can take down a german fighter plane by just making a gun with his hand and yelling bang

every night the boogyman cheaks his closet for chuck norris

chuck norris sleeps with the light on not becouse hes afraid of the dark but the dark is afraid of him

chuck norris doesent get a haircut..... he just dives under a speeding bullet

chuck norris rocks p.s i made that last one up haha

Chuck Norris eats a bowl of nails for breakfast and chaces it with a glass of battery acid.

Better way to kill time
play games
Watch anime
watch some thing else
write a book about your life (so called clebs are doing this all the time)

Chuck Norris once ruled the world in a past lifetime under the name of Norris the Great. He then respawned under his current name Chuck Norris in which he is now rulling the underground world of Ninjas and street fighters around the universe. <--- This is all a true story.

You know the whole story of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on true events? Yeah, I guess Chuck Norris ate a whole live turtle, and a day later he crapped it out and it had grown 6 feet tall and learned martial arts.

thisthreadrocksfatyv3.png

chuck norris once lost a testicle in a knife fight. we know it 2day as jupiter

who would win in a fight, chuck norris or god?; trick question, chuck norris IS god.

space exists outside bcause its afraid of chuck norris

chuck norris doesnt use spell check; if he spells a word wrong, the word changes 2 make it right

if u can c chuck norris, he can c u. if u CAN'T c chuck norris, u may be seconds away from death

Back